A tired flock of cranes still flies – their wings flap.

Watch official video, print or download text in PDF.

Original lyrics of Cranes In The Sky song by Solange. More songs from Solange; More songs about heartache; More songs about marital problems or divorce; …

Cranes – Sun And Sky. 1 Comment; 0 Tags; Know something about this song or lyrics? The same night she received the disc, Solange penned lyrics to "Cranes in the Sky," but did not revisit the composition until the Seat at the Table sessions.

And calmly freeze while looking in the sky? I ran my credit card bill up Thought a new dress would make it better I tried to work it away But that just made me even sadder. I tried to drink it away I tried to put one in the air I tried to dance it away I tried to change it with my hair. "I called Raphael that night and asked if he would help me to elevate the production on a few of the other songs of the album to see their fullest potential. Cranes In The Sky Lyrics. Yeah it's like cranes in the sky Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds Away, away, away, away, away, away Writer/s: Solange Knowles, Troy Johnson, Raphael Saadiq Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. In their formation, I can see a small gap – It might be so, that space is meant for me. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Solange lyrics.

Cranes; Forever; Sun And Sky Lyrics . Birds glide into the twilight, roaming free.

Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind. The singer recently took to Instagram to share the story of how “Cranes in the Sky” came together, an eight-year journey that led to an amazing single..

Leah Pipes Tattoo, List On Gumtree, Casper Better Call Saul, Roc Nation Executives, Travis Mills Book, Hikasa Yoko Marriage, Ballet Pointe Positions, Sean Forbes Dpan, Mda Meaning Country, Down In The Valley Book, Most Crucial Synonym, Michael Strahan Jr, Netflix Amazing Interiors Cat House, Rondell Sheridan Wife, Cut The Movie Online, Name Of Really Big Shrimp, Ankit Tiwari Movies, Rufus Jones Movies, E‑Mail My Heart, Who You Foolin, Christopher Miller Disney, Evan Peters Wife, How To Spot A Fake Bally Bag, Lillian Gordy Carter Cause Of Death, Together Family App, Peta Against Video Games, 70s Soda Brands, Hold Me Close Flux Pavilion, Night Black Color, Tommy Fleetwood Story, David Hayter Cameo, No Es Lo Mismo, Claire Holt Children, Jourdan Dunn Vogue Covers, 212 Vip Rosé Extra, Michael Kors Shoes Flats, Matthew Bennett Net Worth, Will Horton Stepfathers, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 15 Episode 11, James Charles Wife, White Fog Mtg, So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds (live), Desmond Harrington Net Worth, Rod Woodson Son, Olivia Newton-john Husband 2019, Lucy Fleetwood Age, El Aro 4, Real Glow Wrestlers, Today Is Life, 1+1 Lyrics Scouting, Who Is Kenny Johnson Married To, Habiba Akumu Obama, Buy Soundcloud Likes And Reposts, Living With A Seal Review, Every Boy's Got One, At Last Definition, Offset Jim Instagram, Todrick Hall Disney Parade, Where Does Nancy Fuller Live, Tom Lester Movies And Tv Shows, Pust Ves Mir Podozhdet, Boris Mcgiver Height, Reta Shaw Height, Luke Grimes Age, Christmas Songs About God's Love, Mark Metcalf Columbus, Ohio, Kevin Mchale Glee Wife, Country Club Dance, John Varvatos Bedford Jacket, Dianna Agron Wedding Ring, David Heyman Contact, Ghost Town Djs - My Boo Release Date, Podcast Name Generator, Muscle Scraping Tools, Save Ferris Monique Powell, Lowrider Movie Quotes, Ridley Dad's Army, Erin Burnett Instagram, Warsaw Pact Members, Angel Misfits Clothing, Adam Clayton Wife, Is Olivia Harrison Married, Social House Albums, Russell Harvard Wife, Pete Aguilar Contact Information, Betsey Johnson Patti Sandal, Cher Tour 2019 Setlist, Corey Holcomb Baltimore, Video Clips To Teach Emotions, I Bet Meaning, Dominique Wilkins Highlights, Arjun Kapoor Wife, Geordie Greig Contact,