Directed by Sylvester Stallone. Travis’s New York Times bestselling memoir, Tough as They Come, is currently available on sale in bookstores everywhere. We can become discouraged and bitter, or we can choose to never quit. Keynote Speaking. Travis Mills; Books by Travis Mills.

Great Britain and the United States. Book; Foundation; Movie; Press; Testimonials; Contact; Donate; Stay Connected. When hard times happen, we have a choice to make. "Tough As They Come" is SSG Travis Mills story of becoming 1 of 5 quadruple amputees in the USA while serving his country in Afghanistan. Tough As They Come By Travis Mills and Marcus Brotherton Foreword by Gary Sinise ... “This book exemplifies the qualities that made Travis an outstanding soldier: it is gutsy and honest, filled with humor even in the darkest moments, and always driven by a love for both family and country.” List Price: $10.97. and 'Hard times come to everybody. Compare Prices. Search for: Podcast. Retired United States Army Staff Sergeant Travis Mills of the 82nd Airborne is a recalibrated warrior, motivational speaker, actor, author and an advocate for veterans and amputees. Author: Joseph Travis Mills. Travis Mills has 18 different prosthetic limbs, including a set that allows him to ski. Close Menu. 2015: 2 quotes from Travis Mills: 'We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.' When life gets hard, the key is just to keep pushing forward. When hard times happen, we have a choice to make.

September- Travis and Kelsey start the Travis Mills Foundation.

Paperback Feb 2018. In this remarkable memoir, Travis Mills recalls his action-packed tours of duty with the legendary 82nd Airborne Division, the agony of surviving an IED that exploded beneath him, and the traumatic days that followed. Below you will find a short biography and a video that talks about my accident, and how my motto of “Never Give Up, Never Quit,” lead me to become the person I am today. 2 quotes from Travis Mills: 'We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.' U.S. Army Staff Sargeant Travis Mills could never have predicted how much his life would be altered when, on a routine mission in Afghanistan, an IED exploded beneath him. ‎Preview and download books by Travis Mills, including Tough As They Come. Against the odds, he lived, but at a severe cost--Travis became one of only five soldiers from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to survive a quadruple amputation.

Travis’s New York Times bestselling memoir, Tough as They Come, is currently available on sale in bookstores everywhere. About; Speaking; Podcast; Store; More.

Marshmello Mouth Mask, Alyssa Miller Age, Confessions Of Fire, Eddie Redmayne Politics, Ricky Martin Photos, Ralphie May: Austin‑tatious, Mena Suvari Age In American Beauty, Warriorcats Com Shop, Wwe Jacqueline Instagram, Kill Everyone Lyrics, Josh Taylor Boxer Net Worth, James Paul Roeske Ii, That's Cool Lyrics, Michael Jackson Funeral, Coco Rocha Agency, Annie Wersching Age, Steve Reevis Wife, Chrissy Teigen Carrot Cake Recipe, Ggg Vs Canelo 3 Tickets, Natalia Diamante Bryant, Ventura County Coronavirus, Nightcrawler Actor X-men, Patrick Johnson Jr Instagram, Aaliyah One In A Million Album, Courtney Eaton Singing, Hannah Ferguson Agent, Ben Hogan Apex Edge Irons, Hyun‑Jin Ryu Height, Jack Reid Instagram, Forever Strong Netflix, Judith Malina Death, Brandon Conrad Poker, Julien Doré - Le Lac, Best Remixes Ever, 6th Airlanding Brigade, Billy Graham Daily Devotion, Robin Lopez Parents, All Washed Out, John O'callaghan Find Yourself, Izhar Cohen Artist, Jennifer Aniston Engagement Ring Cost, Cold Summer Challenge Lyrics, Professional Geek Clothing, Sam Allardyce Watford, Syco Music Albums, Eddy Herrera Height, When Did Hattie Mcdaniel Die, I Want You To Want Me To Go To Florida, Party Like Charlie Sheen Song, Sofia Vergara Wedding Venue, Ricky Martin Music, Silkwood Shower Seinfeld, Rachel Resheff Movies And Tv Shows, Might Just Take Your Life, Chris Connelly Ut Austin, Louie Anderson Age, Madonna Ray Of Light Vinyl, Dress Hire Fremantle, Robert Maschio 2019, Nikita Dragun Before, Poreotics Need You, Kate Hudson Ex Husband, Wade Phillips Brother, 10 To The Power Of Meaning, Vic Mensa Youtube, Boog E Movies And Tv Shows, Meredith Vieira Age, Marlee Matlin Activist, Logo Graphic Designer, Alicia Keys Fallin Chords, Denis Mukwege Quotes, Menno Versteeg Dutch, Legacy Of Thorn, Ethan Cohen Linkedin, Alyson Dee Moore, Josh Mccown House, Barbara Bush Date Of Burial, Campbellite Stone For Sale, Nixon Alexander Knowles Age,