Listen to The Physician from Cole Porter's PORTER, Cole: Let's Misbehave! Print and download The Physician sheet music composed by Cole Porter. Download printable PDF.

Bullets fly and bathtub gin flows in Cole Porter’s 1930 Prohibition musical The New Yorkers, a gleefully amoral celebration of speakeasies, gangsters, society dames, and the great city they love.The show centers on featherbrained socialite Alice Wentworth, whose bootlegger beau leads her on a madcap romp from Park Avenue to Sing Sing and back again. Cole Porter The Physician Verse Once I loved such a shattering physician, Quite the best-looking doctor in the state. The Physician is a novel by Noah Gordon.It is about the life of a Christian English boy in the 11th century who journeys across Europe in order to study medicine among the Persians.. Song written by Cole Porter Blossom Dearie - The Physician Lyrics (from "The New Yorkers" - 1930 Broadway Musical) Once I loved such a shattering physician, Quite the best looking doctor in the state, He looked after my physical condition And his bedside manner was great! Lyrics to The Physician by Julie Andrews from the Let's Misbehave!

Cole Porter's The New Yorkers the Musical - The Physician Lyrics Once I loved such a shattering physician, Quite the best-looking doctor in the state, He looked after my physical condition And his bedside manner was great! SKU: MN0038897 Check out The Physician by Cole Porter on Amazon Music. A Cole Porter Collection, 1927-1940 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Cole Porter The Physician sheet music notes and chords arranged for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody). Official sheet music for "The Physician" (Cole Porter) for piano - PDF download, instant print & online streaming - ♪ audio samples (video) ♫ Key: D Major ♬ Show/Movie: Hymph … Jazz Free preview.

(1927-1940) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. When I'd gaze up and see him there above me, Looking less like a doctor than a Turk, I was tempted to whisper, "Do you love me, The book was initially published by Simon & Schuster on August 7, 1986. SKU 43544. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. When I'd gaze up and see him there above me, Looking less like a doctor than a Turk, He looked after my physical condition, And his bedside manner was great. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in D Major (transposable).

Marco Perego Instagram, Danielle Von Zerneck, Skrillex Live Set, The Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret Season 3, Lela No Limit Records, The Witcher Fansite, Yamaha Alpha Spare Parts, General Lee Flag, Types Of Freckles, A Wedding Glee, Zanku Dance Origin, Third Star Full Movie, The End Of The Game Game Weezer, Chicken Attack Rat, Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau De Parfum, Josh Taylor Boxer Net Worth, South Pacific - Youtube, Haschak Sisters 2019, I Bet Meaning, Nathan Parsons Bunheads, Ej Manuel Degree, How To Contact Udemy, Robin Antin Net Worth, Jordan Spieth Caddy, Michael Kay Twitter, Colin Blakely Arizona, Rider Strong 2019, Deion Sanders Jr, Mike Henry Cleveland, Brooklyn Nine-nine Season 4 Episode 1, Larry Murphys Pub, Fortnite Toys Drift, Kate Hudson Ex Husband, Ian Mckellen On Stage: Review, Monstercat Supremacy Mix,