From Shakespearean to panto dame, one-man cabaret to celebrate his 80th birthday shows the actor’s many … S ir Ian McKellen’s huge tour of the country ‘Ian Mckellen on Stage: Tolkein, Shakespeare, and You!’ hit the Warwick Arts Centre back on May 19 th.Having been on tour since February, and continuing until late August, one might expect that, as an 80-year-old man, part of McKellen may be struggling a … From Shakespearean to panto dame, one-man cabaret to celebrate his 80th birthday shows the actor’s many … To mark the occasion, he launched a one-man show, Ian McKellen On Stage, and took it on tour in the UK.Fortunately, a limited West End run is currently underway at the Harold Pinter Theatre through January 5.

Review: Ian McKellen On Stage, at Hampstead Theatre. Full Review "I don't think I have ever seen an actor more manifestly delighted to be on stage than Sir Ian McKellen, dolled up to the nines in drag as Widow Twankey in the Old Vic panto." Culture Ian McKellen on Stage, Harold Pinter Theatre, review: crowd-pleasing entertainment of the highest calibre For his 80th birthday, the actor is reliving his life in acting — with great gusto Review: Ian McKellen On Stage, at Hampstead Theatre.
Ian McKellen review – heartfelt hilarity from a crusader of the stage 4 out of 5 stars. Celebrated actor Sir Ian McKellen turned 80 earlier this year.

T-pain New Album, Elizabeth Taylor Necklace, The Appetizer Meaning, Time's Arrow Movie, Puck Season 6, Imagine Me Book Ending, Jessica Lange Hotel, My Neck My Back Mapoosi, Pergola Restaurant In Nyc, Ross Carol And Susan Baby Name, Something Borrowed Fashion, Philipp Plein Shoes High Tops, Christina Aguilera Accomplishments, Trina Solar Subsidiaries, Nick Cannon And Jessica White, Barbara Luddy Grave, Rory Mcilroy, Nike Contract, Brian Clough Statue Derby, Sequência Fibonacci Números, Weird Celebrity Engagement Rings, Why Did The Parkers Get Cancelled, Deion Sanders Weight, Touch Screen Sidekick, The Boys And Girl From County Clare Soundtrack, Dean Smith Actor, Ujjwala Raut Daughter Age, Charlemagne Prize Academy,