100.2k Followers, 632 Following, 570 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from finola hughes (@finolafilona) Finola Hughes. Finola Hughes' character on 'General Hospital' was diagnosed with a rare blood cancer, so now she's out to raise awareness. Finola Hughes (born 29 October 1960 in London) is an English actress of Irish and Italian extraction who is best known for her portrayal of Anna Devane on the soap operas General Hospital and All My Children, and her portrayal of Anna Devane's identical twin sister, Dr. Alexandra Devane Marick, on … February 15, ... Emmy Award-winning actress Finola Hughes is far from just an 80’s icon, she’s a real deal modern day green goddess! Latest soap opera spoilers and news for The Young and The Restless, Days of Our Lives, General Hospital and The Bold and the Beautiful. She plays Anna Devane on General Hospital and now actress Finola Hughes is using her role on the show to spread awareness for a rare, chronic and under-recognized blood cancer … Finola. General Hospital m(GH) spoilers tease that we can now update General Hospital fans with Finola Hughes’ first airdate after returning from her yearly vacation! Finola hosts the Style Network’s popular ... "I really connected with you guys.

Samuel Umtiti Fifa 20, Ori Pfeffer Height, Command Plus P, Brooklyn 99 Season 2 Episode 8, Heather Robertson Diet, Inner Voice Examples, Demaryius Thomas Instagram, Carla Bruni Songs In English, How Old Will I Be When I Die Buzzfeed, Prince Antoine Of Bourbon-two Sicilies, Syco Records One Direction, Grammy Awards Winners, Ted Meaning In Bengali, Hurricane Junior Golf Tour, Zuri Hall, American Ninja Warrior, Abhinav Bindra Instagram, There Is A River Frozen, Alan Ritchson Movies, Edgerrin James Brother, 2012 Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 7, Better Place Series, Food Revolution Summit Recipes, The Anvil Song, Amsale Clara Gown, Memphis Bleek Discography, Shakespeare In Love Xmovies8, Charmed Wiki 1998, And Other Stories Clothing, Sam Nelson Boston College, Christopher Kane Careers, Nathan Kress Instagram, Lion Guard Tickle, Javier Bardem Benidorm Tv Show, Cassie And Diddy Meme, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 15 Episode 11, Panic And Run, Twiggy Daughter Death, Serge Gainsbourg Indifférente, The Physician Cole Porter, Gumtree Cars, Vans, Ever After High Series, David Bower Attorney, In Other Words Jhumpa Lahiri Wiki, Yara Shahidi Women's Rights, Corinne Massiah Instagram, How Old Is Deborah Butterfield, Overtime Lyrics Big Sean, The Rocky Horror Picture Show Over At The Frankenstein Place Lyrics, Anna Sui Brush Stand, Marshmello - Proud, John Lydon Nora Forster, Where Does Lena Dunham Live London, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist Episode 4 Songs, Ryan Glover Facebook, Arthur Blank Yacht, Are Snapchat Reports Anonymous, Scooter Braun Investments, Jack Benny Movies, Helmut Lang Photos, The Appetizer Meaning,