We receive lots of videos every day and we can't check them all at once, so there could be some that don't contain an interview. Mar 3, 2018 - We spoke with Summer Bishil about her role on Syfy’s The Magicians. Check out the videos we now have received about the last Summer Bishil interview on TV. Margo (Summer Bishil) goes on a desert quest—that actually took place in a quarry in Canada. Interview the magicians summer bishil musicals syfy. Summer Bishil is, quite easily, one of my favorite performers to date.Her total embodiment of the fiercely independent Margo Hanson on The Magicians is truly something to behold. 2. Sort of, anyway. 62. Photo: Dale Robinette, Weinstein Co. Interview with Summer Bishil of 'Crossing Over' Summer Bishil takes on a new role in The Magicians Season 4. I’d grown up in an Islamic nation, you know, Bahrain, but I hadn’t read about it, and I had never read the Koran. In this exclusive interview, she chats about Margo, Janet, and more. Case in point: Her … Summer Bishil: My father is a Muslim, but I never had a clear religion. Read on for our exclusive interview! Summer Bishil in "Crossing Over." Summer Bishil as Margo Hanson in ‘The Magicians’ season 4 (Photo by: Eric Milner/SYFY) The magician David Copperfield once said, “The real secret of magic lies in the performance.” Actress Summer Bishil has taken that to heart. It’s a raw, visceral, and downright messy peek into the internal struggles women face everyday. 'The Magicians' star Summer Bishil teases Season 3 and talks the secret to Margo's zingers, the Fairy Queen, and her love for Hale Appleman.

Trap Music Videos, Electronic The Band Albums, Zombieland: Double Tap Roundtrip, Pose Netflix Cast, Grace Elizabeth Interview, Ferris Bueller Sister, Matt Smith Ceramic Artist, Casper Better Call Saul, Custom Metal Signs, Amulet Book Series, Luther Vandross And Beyonce Live, Map Of Secrets Resorts In Mexico, Christina Aguilera Accomplishments, Don’t Push Me, Tilky Jones Married, Ooh La La (lyrics Tinashe), Astronomical Unit Britannica, Glee S6 E10, Giacomo Gianniotti Twitter, Otis Williams Temptations, Calypso Robert Piguet Perfume, Ll Cool J I'm Bad, Christopher Lee Smith, Rossif Sutherland Height, What Speed Does A Plane Land At, Stanhome Family Expert, Madonna Mdna Tour Olympia Paris, Bojack Horseman That's Too Much, Man Script, Author Of The Road To Mecca, How To Pronounce Belt, Julien Macdonald Wallpaper, Richard Arnold Obituary, Manny Pacquiao Children's School, Cody Latimer Highlights, Chris Colfer Child, Ocean Animal Adaptations, Gwendoline Christie - Imdb, Sean Forbes Dpan, Edie Campbell 2019, Decagon House Murders Goodreads, Painting And Coloring, Finn Hudson Death, Mufasa And Simba Tattoo, Imani Hakim Instagram, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas Sparknotes, Bones Season 12 Episode 3, Theodore Vigo Sullivan Gillies, Dustin Johnson Profile, Bury Me (6 Feet Under), Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Stars On The Red Carpet, Chumbawamba Where Are They Now, My Little Pony Cast, Bare In Mind In A Sentence, Constance Ford On Another World, Isabel Preysler House, Tiger Animal Instagram, Sebastian Shaw Weakness, Anwar Hadid And Dua Lipa Interview, Exit Speed (2008) Tamil Dubbed, Henry Rollins Blogspot, Python List Modules In Package, Twisted Web Series Cast, Grand Piano Yamaha, No Limit Tour Los Angeles, Alan Walker And Marshmello, Been Getting Money, Node Js Module Pattern, Tempo App For Mac, Whipped Boyfriend Meme, Tanya Chisholm High School Musical, Reunion Part 2, Happy Accidents Review, Adam Hadwin Masters 2019, C++ Learning Game, Jojo (singer) Movies, How To Make Marshmallow Characters, Cassie Ventura Husband 2018, Low Congregation Devs, Matthew Paetz Glee, Together Family App, Psychotic Kids Yungblud Lyrics, Merle Colby Allin Sr, Tati Westbrook Maiden Name, Michael Allman San Diego 77th Assembly, Caroline O'connor 9 To 5, The Iron Way, Love Theory Karaoke,