Voiced most times by Andrea Libman. Tabitha St. Germain, 55 Rarity . Queen Novo (voice) Ashleigh Ball. 2.

4. Please only list verifiable entries, and put speculative entries in notes or in the comments section. My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Released in 1981, My Pretty Pony is not formally a My Little Pony, but certainly the mother of the pony craze. It will be a successor to 2010's My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and the fourth animated series based on the franchise overall. TV Show Premiered in 2010 #6. The cast of characters in ‘My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic’ is extensive, but the main cast consists of six friends and one sidekick that comprise the core group. The credit is for speaking voices, or singing voices if noted in parentheses.

Tara Strong, 47 Twilight Sparkle. 0 comments on this story. It could wiggle its ears, swish its tail, and wink a single eye. 6. Ashleigh Ball, 37 Applejack . TV Show Premiered on September 10 #3. The popularity of the specials gave way to the animated series which aired from September 15, 1986 to September 25, 1987 and counted 65 episodes.

My Little Pony: Sins Past is the the TV series were it took place in between season 2 and 3.

Shannon Chan-Kent, 31 Pinkie Pie. Code Red (voice) Emily Blunt. The series will be produced by Allspark Animation and is set to premiere in 2020 on Discovery Family. myCast lets YOU choose your dream cast to play each role in upcoming movies and TV shows. Shannon Chan-Kent, 31 Pinkie Pie. This is a list of voice actors and actresses, or cast, who have voiced characters in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Full Cast & Crew: My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) Cast (37) Uzo Aduba. This cast list from My Little Pony focuses mostly on main voice actors from the show, but a few minor roles are included as well. The first My Little Pony television series was preceded by two specials: "Rescue from Midnight Castle" from 1984 and "Escape from Catrina" from 1985. 7. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Generation 4 – Names and Characters.

My Little Pony: Pony Life is an upcoming American animated children's television series based on Hasbro's My Little Pony franchise. Cast Your Vote; Rainbow … Three mysterious girls show up at canterlot high and cause trouble. Red Card Recommended for you

Twilight Sparkle Top suggestion: Tara Strong. Leave a Comment. Via a magic mirror, Twilight Sparkle travels into an alternate universe in order to recover a crown that was stolen from the Crystal Empire. With Tara Strong, Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain. After learning that her friends, as well as herself, are the magical Elements of Harmony, studious unicorn Twilight Sparkle is sent by her mentor, Princess Celestia, to Ponyville to study the magic of friendship with help from her friends. Directed by Jayson Thiessen. After learning that her friends, as well as herself, are the magical Elements of Harmony, studious unicorn Twilight Sparkle is sent by her mentor, Princess Celestia, to Ponyville to study the magic of friendship with help from her friends. Ashleigh Ball, 37 Applejack . Created by Lauren Faust, Bonnie Zacherle. 7. View: All Cast Only Crew Only. Fan Casting Roles for My Little Pony: Sins Past . 8. Andrea Libman, 35 Pinkie Pie. With the magic of friendship, they want to defeat the mysterious girls. Directed by Jayson Thiessen, Noelle Benvenuti. View and submit fan casting suggestions for My Little Pony! With Ashleigh Ball, Tabitha St. Germain, Tara Strong, Andrea Libman. 8. It is the newest installment in the franchise. Applejack / Rainbow Dash (voice) Adam Bengis. Images of the Fluttershy voice actors from the My Little Pony franchise. myCast lets YOU choose your dream cast to play each role in upcoming movies and TV shows. My Little Pony: Pony Life is an upcoming American animated TV series based on the My Little Pony franchise, and is a spin-off of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. myCast lets YOU choose your dream cast to play each role in upcoming movies and TV shows. A single pony figurine that stood ten inches tall and made of hard plastic, Pretty Pony was a sweetly sloped, realistic-looking pony.

Tara Strong, 47 Twilight Sparkle. This is the list of characters from the 1986 animated series My Little Pony..

Photos of the My Little Pony: Equestria Girls (Movie) voice actors. My Little Pony - Twilight vs. Tirek, Tirek's Defeat, New Castle (NFL Films Rescore) - Duration: 10:28. 5. Tempest Shadow / Fizzlepop Berrytwist (voice) Kristin Chenoweth . When the Friendship Map grows bigger to reflect the world beyond Equestria, the Mane Six realize they'll need a way to spread the message of friendship far and wide. Peter New, 48 Big Mcintosh.

Play online games, and download apps from My Little Pony & Equestria Girls.

Sean Lock: Lockipedia 123movies, Student Code Combat, Jerry Sprunger Lyrics Clean, Twin Temple Rar, Great Rock B-sides, John Sharian Love Actually, Michelle Fields Facebook, Ll Cool J Lyrics, Keith Silverstein Danganronpa, Who Is Alexander Jean, Fisher Cat Coral Whale, As I’m Leaving, Sope Dirisu Humans, Pgt Partynextdoor Lyrics, How Are Movie Ratings Determined, Voice Changer Device, Rob Mcelhenney - Imdb, Lion Guard Movie 2019, Studio Ghibli Movies On Hulu, Valerie Mahaffey Glee, Light My Candle, David Robinson Kids, The Brothers Urban Dictionary, Kathryn Bigelow Awards, Can I Get A Rush Hour, Cartoon Turkey Head, Joey Fatone Daughter Bachelorette, Dengar Radio Online, France Football English, Ty Burrell Brother, Darcey Bussell Twitter, Greyson Chance Instagram, Light Welterweight Ufc, Best Notebooks For Journaling, Greyson Chance Instagram, Julia Roberts Qvc Health, Britney Spears Circus Perfume, Vico C Songs, Purr Like A Cat, Mark Waid Daredevil, Emily Roeske Kids, Netball Game Analysis Sheet, Original Rex Puppet Victorious, Baker And The Beauty Nathalie Kelley, Jeezy And Jeannie, Kill The Noise Albums, Cheap Colorful Umbrellas, Boombox Laura Marano - Lyrics, Fuji Opener Lyrics, Jace Norman Sister Age, Daniella Monet Child, T-pain Rhymed Mansion With Wisconsin Meme, Aja Metoyer Son, American Music Awards 2011, Fran Lebowitz Documentary, Super Minipla Leopardon, Swordquest Prizes Ebay, Robbie Rist - Imdb, Ggg Vs Canelo 3 Full Fight, Watch Own Tv Shows Online, Dominique Wilkins Stats, Troop Album Cover, Epmd - Da Joint, Glee Season 6 Episodes, Al Horford Height, Life, Love, Soul Cast, Fifth Harmony Members, The Average Work Week At Sas Is:, Natasha Oakley Diet, Joey Fatone Cooking, Vicki Barbolak Merch, Caleb Followill Instagram, Tokyo Drift Cast, Kala Ukulele Yellow, Kerr-mcgee Cushing Refinery, Kajabi Vs Udemy, Brian Atwood Net Worth, Susan Hogan Nbc, Carolyn Murphy Instagram, Roberta Flack Height, Daniel Benson Dentist, Monte Carlo Algorithm Code, Paul Wall Net Worth 2019, Valentine Monnier Today, Is Evan Peters Dead, Luke James - Make Love To Me Lyrics, Anderson Paak Booksmart, Last Train To Paris, How Did Gary Shandling Die, Troy Evans Football, Marvel Legends Demogoblin Wave, Hush Child Meaning, Yo Voy Verb, Rory Mcilroy Driver Shaft Length 2019, Men's Khaki Dress Pants,