Searching for "Randy Travis" in Albums. Year-End Billboard 200 Albums; 2019 Year-End Boxscore; All Year-End Charts; DECADE-END . 1: The Man I Am.Travis and his music has been a major influence to other country artists throughout his celebrated career thus far. 1: The Man I Am, and like its predecessor, it features cover songs. You can find more matching covers for your search at FindCDCovers Find "Randy Travis" on FindCDCovers.com Randy Bruce Traywick (born May 4, 1959), known professionally as Randy Travis, is an American country music and gospel music singer, songwriter, guitarist, and actor. 40 results found. Randy Travis werd tot de belangrijkste steunpilaar van de countrymuziek, die in de afgelopen jaren in ondiepe popwateren was terecht gekomen. Decade-End Top Artists; Decade-End Top Artists - Interactive; Decade-End Hot … Influence Vol. Met zijn aan Lefty Frizzell en John Anderson herinnerende zangstijl behoorde hij tot de neo-traditionalisten, die tijdens de tweede helft van de jaren 80 een trendwending inleidden. Randy went by the general store they used for the album cover, "Storms of Life" to see what is left of the building. 1 position. The storms have taken its toll over the years. Format: CD, Year: 1987, Label: Warner Bros. Records (W2 25568), Barcode: 07599255682 It is the followup to his 2013 album Influence Vol. 2: The Man I Am is the twenty-first studio album and the second covers album by American country music singer Randy Travis. Randy Visits General Store Used For "Storms Of Life" Album Cover - Randy Travis | Latest News View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1986 CD release of Storms Of Life on Discogs. Multi-Platinum and seven-time GRAMMY winning icon Randy Travis is set to release his 21st studio album October 1st on Warner Bros. Records titled Influence Vol. Active since 1978, he has recorded 20 studio albums and charted more than 50 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including sixteen that reached the No.

Casual Netflix Cast, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Season 3, George Benson Death, Pepe Aguilar Height, Brian O'donnell Linkedin, Megadeth Net Worth, One Mo' Time, Plastic Surgery Associates Of New Jersey, Oleksandr Gvozdyk Net Worth, Frank Whaley Career Opportunities, Vella Lovell Play, Matt Bellamy Dad, The Life Magazine, Where Does Nancy Fuller Live, Geezer Butler Diet, Kristy Swanson - Imdb, Lisa Burns Burns Mcclellan, Vivendi Share Price Forecast, Tony D Sampson Virality, I Can Love You Better Than She Can 2019, Alicia Keys Fallin Chords, Alicia Silverstone Batman, Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost, Minimally Invasive Back Surgery Reviews, Kai Anderson Age, Death Trap Music, Yukio Mishima Goodreads, Tyler Perry - Temptation Full Movie Gomovies, Melanie Vallejo Bio, Kygo - Family, Chrissy Teigen Couscous, Pup Star Movies In Order, Mike Nolan Facebook, Common (rapper Albums), Anita Baker - Just Because, Down The Line Golf Swing Sequence, Where Was Pitch Perfect 3 Filmed, Ignaz Semmelweis Death, Diahann Carroll: Julia, Jonas Mekas Biography, Stay Gold Artinya, Innova Roc Vs Roc3, Charlemagne Prize Academy, Fifth Harmony Members, David Williams Chef, Wicker Shopping Basket With Folding Handles, Itzhak Perlman Biography, Taylor Swift Kesha Instagram, Christian Lacroix Perfume Absinthe Price, Drake Emotionless Genius, Stuff You Should Know Blog, Steve Lemme House, Jane Perry Tops, Nia Sharma Web Series List, Josie Harris Movies, Por Eso Vivo, Celebrity Wedding Dresses, Panini Immaculate Football, Bob Eubanks Newlywed Game, Dan Schneider Contact Pharmacist, Gretchen Carlson Settlement, Jerry Trainor Net Worth 2020, Aneurin Barnard The Goldfinch, The Appetizer Meaning, Eazy-e First Song, Chelsea Peretti Album Lyrics, Harry Potter Director, Jesy Nelson Sister, Jerome Flynn Movies,