ジョナス・メカス(Jonas Mekas 1922年 12月24日 - 2019年 1月23日 )はアメリカ合衆国の映像作家・詩人・活動家。 1950年代からハリウッド映画に対する批判としてニューヨークなどでさかんになった実験映画の文化を支えながら、自らも数々の映像作品を制作した。 NEW YORK – Jonas Mekas, the Lithuanian-born director, critic, patron and poet widely regarded as the godfather of modern American avant-garde film and as … Jonas Mekas’s Profound Film Legacy Comes to Light with Stills of Warhol, Lennon, and The Kennedys. In 1944, he and his br… Jonas Mekas (24. decembar 1922 - ) je američki filmski režiser, pjesnik i likovni umjetnik rodom iz Litve, poznat po zapaženim eksperimentalnim filmovima 1960-ih, zbog kojih je dobio neslužbenu reputaciju "kuma američke filmske avangarde".

Mekas was born in Semeniskiai, Lithuania. Jonas Mekas (2016). Mekas was born in Semeniskiai, Lithuania. Jonas Mekas was the most important cinephile in film history. After the war, he wandered about Europe until 1950, when he moved to the U.S. Diary; About Jonas. Jonas Mekas Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018 Jonas Mekas was born on December 24, 1922 in Semeniskiai, Lithuania.

Biography of Jonas Mekas Jonas Mekas (Lithuanian: [ˈjonɐs ˈmækɐs]; born December 24, 1922) is a Lithuanian-American filmmaker, poet and artist who has often been called "the godfather of American avant-garde cinema." He currently lives and works in New York City.

He currently lives and works in New York City. Jun 9th, 2015. His best known works were Walden, Reminiscences of a Journey to Lithuania and As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty. Directed by Jonas Mekas. Jonas Mekas THIS SIDE OF PARADISE: Fragments of an unfinished biography (1999) 16mm, color/b&w, ... Jonas Mekas - This Side of Paradise (Excerpt) from Re:Voir Video PRO . Mekas was born in Semeniskiai, Lithuania. December 24, 1922) is a filmmaker, poet, teacher, and archivist. Jonas MekasActive - 1964 - 2011 | Genres - Film, TV & Radio [nf], Avant-garde / Experimental, Culture & Society [nf], Drama, Visual Arts [nf]Biography by Sandra BrennanFilm theoretician, avant-garde filmmaker, and staunch supporter of alternative cinema, Jonas Mekas' best-known film remains The Brig (1964). Biography Jonas Mekas (24 12 1922 – 23 01 2019) was born in 1922 in the farming village of Semeniškiai, Lithuania. Guns of the Trees (1962) Film Magazine of the Arts (1963) The Brig (1964) Empire (1964) Award Presentation to Andy Warhol (1964) Report from Millbrook (1964–65)

– New York, 2019. január 23.) Jonas Mekas (Biržai, 1922. december 24. Related Categories.

Biography Jonas Mekas (24 12 1922 – 23 01 2019) was born in 1922 in the farming village of Semeniškiai, Lithuania.

He currently lives and works in New York City.

A film collage tracing the story of the lives, loves, and deaths within the artistic community surrounding Jonas Mekas. After the War he studied philosophy at the University of Mainz.

December 24, 1922) is a filmmaker, poet, teacher, and archivist. Gyveno ir dirbo Niujorke He is a director and cinematographer, known for As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty (2000), Reminiscences …

Biographical; Interviews; Press; Writing. "His work were exhibited in museums and festivals worldwide. Jonas Mekas föddes i den lilla byn Seminiškiai i Litauen där han växte upp på en bondgård.

Joan Jonas, Jonas Mekas, and Herman de Vries Bring Lifetimes of Experimentation to Venice. In 1944, he and his brother Adolfas were taken by the Nazis to a forced labor camp in Elmshorn, Germany. A film collage tracing the story of the lives, loves, and deaths within the artistic community surrounding Jonas Mekas.

Jonas Mekas (American/Lithuanian, b. December 24, 1922) is a filmmaker, poet, teacher, and archivist. Jonas MekasActive - 1964 - 2011 | Genres - Film, TV & Radio [nf], Avant-garde / Experimental, Culture & Society [nf], Drama, Visual Arts [nf]Biography by Sandra BrennanFilm theoretician, avant-garde filmmaker, and staunch supporter of alternative cinema, Jonas Mekas' best-known film remains The Brig (1964). Biography Jonas Mekas (24 12 1922 – 23 01 2019) was born in 1922 in the farming village of Semeniškiai, Lithuania. 9 years ago. See Jonas Mekas's compensation, career history, education, & memberships. Film theoretician, avant-garde filmmaker, and staunch supporter of alternative cinema, Jonas Mekas' best-known film remains The Brig (1964). He spent time in a concentration camp during WWII. Jonas Mekas (1922 m. gruodžio 24 d. Semeniškiuose – 2019 m. sausio 23 d. Niujorke) – lietuvių kilmės JAV filmų kūrėjas, menininkas ir kuratorius, dažnai vadinamas amerikietiškojo avangardo kino krikštatėviu. December 24, 1922) is a filmmaker, poet, teacher, and archivist.

amerikai-litván filmrendező. He is most well-known for his work in furthering the Avant-garde film movement in America. Jonas Mekas's biography and life story.Jonas Mekas (Lithuanian: [ˈjonɐs ˈmækɐs]; born December 24, 1922) is a Lithuanian-American filmmaker, poet and artist who has … Directed by Jonas Mekas. Jonas Mekas, born December 24, 1922, Semeniskiai, Birzai, Lithuania, is a director, cinematographer, editor, writer, actor, poet, artist and publicist.

He is most well-known for his work in furthering the Avant-garde film movement in America.

Connie Talbot - Over The Rainbow, Countdown App Change Time, Parents Just Don't Understand Meme, Zak Mckracken Fm Towns, Zach Aguilar Byleth, Hadrian And Antinous Painting, Jeff Zucker Twitter, Csi: Ny Full Series, Three Seater Scooter, Sura And Kayleigh Harris, Todd Mcfarlane Movies And Tv Shows, Devin Brugman Instagram, Malachi Barton Phone Number, Is Hook On Disney Plus, Dolley Madison Family, Third Star Full Movie, Church Shoes Outlet Online, Just Be The Movie, Kit Walker Quotes, Jordan Spieth Family, Flux Pavilion Married, Megamind Funny Scenes, Moonwalker Rotten Tomatoes, Like Nobody's Business Origin, Aye Or Oui Crossword, Mdna Skin Review, Nicki Minaj Taylor Swift, Andrew Barth Feldman, What Speed Does A Plane Land At, Mobility Scooter Charger Problems, David Leisure Movies And Tv Shows, Dvd Release In May 2020, John Varvatos Perfume Artisan, Period Full Stop, Hugh Bonneville - Imdb, Spider Noir Nicolas Cage, Doctor P Live, Pitch Perfect 2 Filming Locations, Avicii Death Scene, Elaine Chao Husband, Defy Me Preview, Kelela New Album, Roc La Familia Clippers, Toni Brattin Charming Wig, What Happened To The Actor Who Played Finn On Glee, Knock Knock Instagram, Tiger Woods Friends, Attalla, Alabama From My Location, Real Talk Kim Podcast, Vivienne Westwood Biography, Sap Newtown Square Address, Kevin O Connor Nominations, Craig Thomas Football, Mary Katharine Ham New Fiancé, Chumbawamba Where Are They Now, Sid From Skins Now, Blake Ritson Emma, Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl, Cause You And I Lyrics, Beastars Legosi Voice Actor Japanese, Udemy Contact Instructor, Shawn Colvin Lyrics, Hush Child Meaning, Is Halsey Married, Maxwell Food Centre Michelin Star, Korean Online Shopping Singapore, Smape Vs Mape, House Party Movie, Cody Simpson Images, Mdna Skin Chrome Clay Mask Review, Fendi Tote Bag,