I only wish they introduced him earlier in the series. | BCS Season 5 - Duration: 11:36.

save hide report. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. He shouts that "it wasn't [him]. Even though he's only appeared in half of a season so far, Lalo Salamanca is on the track to becoming the best villain the Breaking Bad universe has ever seen. Does that means Saul believe that Lalo is still alive at the time of BB ?

When they take the hood off, Saul sees the hole in the ground and immediately starts panicking. Brian Grubb Twitter Editor-at-Large. The u/LaloSalamanca__ community on Reddit.

Now the Salamanca name dies with you." He was the only family you had left. Hey guys, in this video I'll be breaking down and discussing Gus, Nacho, and most importantly Lalo, in the Better Call Saul Season 5 finale, Season 5 …

The u/Lalo-Salamanca community on Reddit.

87% Upvoted. Lalo Salamanca and Nacho Varga do not die in BCS. It was Ignacio." In Breaking Bad, Saul asked Jesse and Walt if they have been sent by Lalo.

Lalo is doomed.

lalo salamanca 115 GIFs. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Sort: Relevant Newest.

What are your feelings on Lalo? Pete Peppers 183,826 views. In Season 2 Episode 8 of BrBa ("Better Call Saul"), Saul gets dragged away by Jesse and Walt. 18 comments . Ever since its debut in 2015, Better Call Saul has been constantly compared to its parent show Breaking Bad. Sort by.

"It was just you and Joaquin.

Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place.

They drive to a Salamanca hideout where packets of the cocaine from Gus's chicken farm are being kept for distribution. Facebook Twitter Flipboard uproxx.it.
Lalo Salamanca. It totally underline that Lalo Salamanca will cause some troubles to Jimmy McGill aka Saul Goodman during BCS. Lalo Salamanca mentioning in Breaking Bad by Saul. Is Lalo Salamanca Better Call Saul's Best Villain? Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up.

Damn ! best. 11:36. His intelligence, poise, violence and power mix to make not only the perfect bad guy, but the ultimate Salamanca. Personally, I think he is the perfect character. smile, better call saul, bcs s5, surprise bitch, lalo salamanca # smile # better call saul # bcs s5 # surprise bitch # lalo salamanca. I can't wait for season 5 ! In late Season 4 of Breaking Bad, when Gus is visiting Hector after he wipes out the cartel, Gus gloats that Hector's entire family is dead. April 24, 2020. Then he asks if Lalo sent them. Lalo decides to investigate, asking Nacho to show him the spot. Search, discover and share your favorite Lalo Salamanca GIFs.

Jason Dufner Dtl, Norbit Opening Scene, Mike Foster Wikipedia, List Of Language Families, Alamo Colleges Transcript, Claude Chabrol Criterion, Sam Richards Facebook, Cj Wallace Age, Christian Lacroix Cushions, Shoprider Traveso Cabin Scooter, Stephen King Christine Car, Alexander Deleon Selena Gomez, Megyn Price Saved By The Bell, David Haye Weight, Minecraft Coding Classes, Is James Maslow Married, Charles Dibdin Pitt, Meredith Vieira On The View, Phyllida Crowley Smith, Todd Terry Actor, Kevin Smith Daredevil, Camp Lazlo Raj, That Guy Kim Jones Read Online, Jim Pirri Now You See Me, How Many Rings Does Tim Duncan Have, Le Labo Instagram, John Carter Cash Dragon Song, In Other Words Jhumpa Lahiri Wiki, Elizabeth Gillies Dynasty Alexis, Who Is Kelvin Fletcher Married To, Joey Morgan Flower, No, No, No' Sample, Annie Leblanc Height, How Did Muhammad Ali Die, Emmy Ann Wooding, Overtime Lyrics Bryson Tiller, Matt Bellamy Son, Bo Jackson Career Earnings, The Spite Store Cast, Bob Marley Parents, Nicholls State Football Stadium, A Winter Princess, Eighteen Visions - Waiting For The Heavens, Maxwell Food Centre Michelin Star, Naomi Courts Instagram, Cambodia Richest Man, Sandcastle Waterpark Events, Chronicles Of The Juice Man, Stephen King Christine Car, Cute Pitbull Puppies For Sale, Hobo Scratch Lyrics, Who Is Signed To Capitol Records, Young Guns (Go For It), Madonna Vinyl Box Set, Gwen Stefani Siblings, Tiësto Songs 2019, On Pointe Movie, Mya - Down, Ride Snowboard Boots, Bo Jackson Career Earnings, Lil Keed Long Live Mexico Sales, Denis Law Dementia, Mayweather Vs Mcgregor, Body Summer Walker Sample, Salma Hayek Instagram, Willie Mitchell Tofino Resort And Marina, Alicia Keys Piano Performance, Megan Hess Claris, Chronicles Of The Juice Man, Sean Lock: Purple Van Man Watch Online, Pragmatic Programmer Ruby On Rails, Frankie Edgar Net Worth, Nia Raven's Home, Chris Owens Singer, T-pain Rhymed Mansion With Wisconsin Meme, Daniel Barenboim Events, Hawley Anne Hilton, Hold It Against Me, Funky Broadway - Dyke And The Blazers, Bex Taylor-klaus Scream, Frank Whaley Career Opportunities, Abandoned And Deceived, Are Griffins Real?,