As the son of Notorious B.I.G.

Christopher Jordan “C.J.” Wallace, Jr. was born on the 29th October 1996, in New York City, USA, and is an actor, probably best known for his appearance in the role of his father, The Notorious B.I.G, in the film entitled “Notorious” (2009).

“It was nerve-wracking.

Related Questions. CJ Wallace appeared at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards on May 21 to honor his late father and legendary hip-hop artist, Notorious B.I.G. His parents were married on August 4th, 1994, more than two years before his birth. How old is Christopher Wallace Jr? and Faith Evans, C.J. The Notorious B.I.G. 5/23/2019Christopher Jordan “CJ” Wallace was exposed to the music industry at an early age. Christopher Jordan Wallace was born on October 29, 1996 in New York City, New York, USA as Christopher George Latore Wallace Jr. (Redirected from Christopher Jordan Wallace) Christopher George Latore Wallace Jr. (born October 29, 1996) is an American actor and entrepreneur. Christopher Jordan Wallace was born on October 29, 1996 in New York City, New York, USA as Christopher George Latore Wallace Jr.

Birthday August Aug 10, 1993 . Age 26 years old. He is an actor and composer, known for Everything Must Go (2010), …

Christopher Wallace Jr Wiki Biography. and Faith Evans. As the son of hip-hop stars the Notorious B.I.G. Son of rapper The Notorious B.I.G.

“At a young age I always knew I wanted to do music, it was inevitable," Wallace told London's Evening Standard newspaper. Most Popular #41899. and singer Faith Evans.He is also an actor appearing in the film Notorious as his father at a young age and alongside Will Ferrell in the indie drama Everything Must Go.

Birthplace New York . 151.8k Followers, 2,272 Following, 75 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from cj (@cjordanwallace) Born: Christopher George Latore Wallace Jr. October 29, 1996 (age 23) New York City, New York, U.S. About. T'yanna Wallace … The Notorious B.I.G.

Birth Sign Leo.

I was really scared,” he says. Christopher Jordan "C.J." C. J. Wallace. Most Popular #41899. Christopher Jordan Wallace, Actor: Everything Must Go. One experience that gave Wallace a greater understanding of his legendary dad was portraying him at a young age in 2009’s Notorious. Wallace is an American actor, best known for his roles in Kicks (2016), Everything Must Go (2010) and Notorious (2009).He portrayed the character Amir in the third season of the Scream television series.. As the son of Notorious B.I.G. 2016-06-09T20:04:26.000Z. Biography. in 1995 Born Christopher George Latore Wallace (1972-05-21) May 21, 1972 New York City, U.S. Died March 9, 1997 (1997-03-09) (aged 24) Los Angeles, California, U.S. Wallace, who likes to go by the nickname C.J., made his acting debut in 2009’s Notorious.In the film, he played the younger version of his father. "My family have always had my back, whatever I’ve wanted to do they’ve supported. Before Fame. Christopher Jordan “CJ” Wallace was exposed to the music industry at an early age.

October 29th, 1996. Christopher Wallace, Jr. net worth: Christopher Wallace, Jr. is an American student who has a net worth of $50 million dollars.

Speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com, Voletta Wallace, 64, admits she hurts 'every single day' knowing that she will never see her son again and that his killer is still at large. Cj J Wallace, age 46, Sacramento, CA 95829 View Full Report Known Locations: Sacramento CA 95829, Elk Grove CA 95624, Sloughhouse CA 95683 Possible Relatives: Roy W Bushey, Nancy J Compton, Melisa J Randazzo

View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Cj Wallace. He is an actor and composer, known for Everything Must Go (2010), Notorious (2009) and Monsters and Men (2018). Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory. Wiki User 2010-12-24 22:42:52. 's son CJ Wallace has been accused of being gay since photos of his graduation were released showing him hugging a male friend from behind. Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory. View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Cj Wallace. CJ Wallace, the 20-year-old son of the late Notorious B.I.G., is reportedly in the studio working hard on recording his debut album. Occupation: Actor, entrepreneur: Popularity .

Youtube Ben Hogan Collection, Karanvir Bohra Instagram, Monday Swimwear Capri Top, Fabulous Meaning In Malayalam, Michael Gladis Net Worth, The Birth Of American Law An Italian Philosopher And The American Revolution John Bessler, Nancy Dow Beverly Hillbillies, Ferdinand Toy Videos, Company Store Sheets, Ernest King Obituary, Robin Antin Net Worth, Sos Band - Weekend Girl, Help Desk Manager Training, Rickie Fowler And Allison, Julia Gardiner Tyler, Marv Albert Salary, Best Costume Design Oscar 2019, For Reverend Green Lyrics, Spotify Wrapped Stats, 2nd Brigade S1, Laura Zapata Hijos, Who's The Boss Season 4 Episode 2, Halo 2 Metacritic, Rome Marathon 2019 Results, Child Stars Of The '90s, How To Draw Spyro, Kevin Corrigan Movies, Me Duele El Corazón, Circus Smirkus At Home, Katy Perry - Teenage Dream, Demi Lovato And Selena Gomez, Lonette Mckee Cotton Club, Todd Mcfarlane Movies And Tv Shows, Rickie Fowler Turkey Vulture Commercial, Jimmy Carr Tv Shows, Kana Hanazawa Songs, Jesse St James, Spinnin Records Contract, Self Sabotage Syndrome, Andrew Wilson Swimmer, Jenny Lind Greatest Showman Actress, Yella Beezy - Bacc At It Again, Kate Hudson Brad Pitt, Leesa Ranganathan Wife, How Old Is Mike Shanahan, Show Me How You Burlesque Lyrics Clean Version, Walt: The Man Behind The Myth Full Movie, The Merry Old Land Of Oz, Quiz Episode 1, Dad Jokes Meaning, Chrissy Teigen Artichoke, Index Of Midnight, Texas Season 2, Strange Wilderness Reddit, Alicia Keys Grammys Host, Karl Yune Arrow, Bruce Tyson 2019, Jose Feliciano Christmas Songs, Yellow Ranger Skirt,