Brandi Maxiell aka Jason Maxiell’s Wife (born May 21, 1983) is an American based Entrepreneur and Reality Television Star based in Dallas, Texas. And that’s because Jason told Iyanla he cheated on Brandi with over 50 women.

Jason Maxiell and his Basketball Wives star wife Brandi seek help on Iyanla: Fix My Life this weekend, as it is revealed he has cheated on her more than 50 times during their marriage. However, this is the biggest shock that she could not bear. In fact, she told that her husband has slept with 50 women throughout their marriage. Jason Maxiell sho*ked viewers of Iyanla: Fix My Life when he admitted to avoiding his wife with 341 women.

Ex-NBA Player Jason Maxiell Admits To Cheating On His Wife Their Entire Relationship And Sleeping With 341 Women [Video] Jamai Harris If you watched Basketball Wives , you’re familiar with the struggles Brandi and Jason Maxiell have been through in their marriage.
Brandi Maxiell became known for her time on “Basketball Wives.” Her marriage to Jason Maxiell had its challenges. Brandi Maxiell (left) married retired basketball player Jason Maxiell in 2010, after seventeen years of being together; Photo: Soap Dirt. Brandi Maxiell showed off a different side of herself this year on Basketball Wives LA from feuding with Draya to going at it with Shaunie, but what about her marriage troubles?.

She is continuing her career and doing her best. After the revelation, some people figured Brandi would leave him. As of 2020, she is around 37 years old.

Sounds unrealistic right — however — … Introduction : Brandi Maxiell (née Duncan) is best known as the star of reality show Basketball Wives LA (BBWLA) & as the wife of professional basketball player Jason Maxiell. The 35-year-old, who used to play basketball for the Detroit Pistons, appeared in the interview with Iyanla Vanzant and confessed to sle-ep!ng with the high number of women behind his partner’s back during the broadcast on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Brandi Maxiell is an American actress and realityTV star. She is mainly known for her appearances on the VH1 reality show Basketball Wives LA.

Jason Maxiell is an American professional basketball player who last played for Tianjin Ronggang of the Chinese Basketball Association NBA. Better yet … what if your partner has cheated with more than 300 people? Brandi Maxiell (Also known as : Brandi Basketball Wives) May 21, 1983. Brandi has a child to and she is also earning huge amount of money by her profession. But Brandi’s appearance on “Fix My Life” caused even more conversations.

She is also known for the wife of a famous basketball player named Jason Maxiell.

Ex-NBA player Jason Maxiell goes on Oprah Winfrey Network show, tells the world he’s slept with 341 women Maxiell also told his wife he'd slept with "more than 50" women during their marriage.

Da Capo Al Fine, Frank Miller Dark Knight, How Facebook Works For Dummies, Joe Manganiello Instagram, Pete Aguilar Contact Information, Kathleen Madigan Ferguson, How To Get Rid Of A Red Nose, Beth Behrs Movies And Tv Shows, Bunga And The King, How To Say Hello In Chad, Use Of Medicine, Who The Hell Am I?, Tiger Woods Mom, How Old Is Bj From Barney, Alvin Sanders Net Worth, Tulisa Daddy Lyrics, Seated John Legend, I Can't Stop Flux Pavilion Kanye West, Heartbeat Christopher Lyrics, Big Homie Lyrics, Chrissy Teigen Carrot Cake Recipe, Cowardly Lion Quote, Del Deville Net Worth, Jon Gosselin Kids, Company Store Fleece Sheets, Siren Vampire Diaries, Brandi Burkhardt Net Worth, Antonio Lopez Facebook, Why Did Lauren And Lo Fight Because Of Jen, T-mobile Phones Sale, Tarvaris Jackson Car Accident, Rockstar Song Remix, Brett Ratner Net Worth, How To Use Most In A Sentence, Restore Me Wikipedia, Lyoto Machida Highlights, Amazing Stories Episode 4, Carousel Ride Quotes, Thad Luckinbill And Amelia Heinle Together, Galaxy Invaders Best Ship, Amelie Lens Net Worth, Cheap Colorful Umbrellas, Bright Spot On Baby's Brain In Ultrasound, Wayzata High School Scott Gengler, Harpo Marx Speaks, Dorothy Atkinson Harlots, Ellie Goulding Engagement Ring, How To Use Reaper, Vera Wang Daughters Instagram, Ray Parker Jr - The Other Woman, Artistic Creation Synonym, Bittersweet Faith Thievery, Julia Gardiner Tyler, Blind Stitch Pants, Ahs: Apocalypse Fiona Goode, Kyla Drew Simmons 2020, The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face Roberta Flack | Lyrics, Daniel Morrison Princeton, Abiy Ahmed Achievements, Tom Koracick Protégé, William Kentridge Charcoal, Instagram Stock Price, Sacha Dhawan Doctor Who, When You're Not Here, Jimmy Wong Movies, Philipp Plein Shoes, Alicia Keys Aaliyah, Carolina Herrera 2020 Perfume, Miriam Makeba - Pata Pata Lyrics, Seated John Legend, Eric Holder Released, Beyonce Rock Song, Surefire John Legend, Who Did Stanley Matthews Play For, David Cole Taki, Ebonee Davis, Md, Where Is Ronda, Spain Located, Britney Spears 2010, Sarah Vine Daughter, Marty Robbins Songs - Youtube, Split Decisions Puzzle, A Song For Dad, Trust The Process, City Of Hamburgers, Matthew Fox Twitter, Thom Browne Wingtip, Halo 2 Pc Release Date Mcc, Jessica Stam Instagram,