10-9 Machida. Lyoto Machida official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Middleweight fighter from Brazil.
Victory for Lyoto Machida! Sonnen made a big mistake, and now Machida attacks with ground strikes! Review: 2014-07-05, Chris Weidman vs Lyoto Machida gets three stars thanks to a great second part of the bout (UFC Fight of the Night). That said, Machida himself has shown some slick little techniques that hark right back to the old days of rough and tumble karate. 5 years ago; 9892 views; Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida II Full Fight Video UFC 113 - Machida …
Round 2. Bellator 222 results, highlights: Chael Sonnen retires following TKO loss to Lyoto Machida Machida landed a pair of perfect head kicks to finish the veteran off Final Result: Lyoto Machida def. Penn vs. Machida Wiki Update Wiki A clash of two of the sport's all-time greats, BJ Penn fought then-undefeated Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida at K1 Hero's March 26, 2005 event from the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.

Lyoto Carvalho Machida is a Brazilian professional mixed martial artist, currently signed with Bellator MMA, competing in the Middleweight division. Mauricio Shogun Rua vs Lyoto Machida II Full Fight UFC 113. Wow, what a brutal flying knee by Lyoto!!! It seems Sonnen cannot recover, the referee stops the fight! Jon Jones (14-1-0) entered as the No.1 light heavyweight in the world while Lyoto Machida (17-2-0) entered as the No.6. Jones vs Machida is the main event of the UFC 140 and is valid for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship.

Anshula Kapoor Age, Money How Stuff Works Personal Finance, Py Tee Reddit, Michael O'neill Salary, Cedric The Entertainer Presents Cast, Other Stories Leather Dress, Brian Dunkleman 2020, A Particle Of Dread, If I Don't Have An Instagram Account But I Scroll Through Somebody's Account, Will They Know?, Cher Tour 2019 Setlist, If I Don't Have An Instagram Account But I Scroll Through Somebody's Account, Will They Know?, Manny Pacquiao Loss, How Old Is Steve Burton, Chuck Todd Net Worth, Sliced Tomatoes Tab, Marco Antonio Barrera Net Worth, Kevin Alexander Clark, Emotions Lyrics Gervs, Phil Mickelson Daughter Age, Bunga And The King, Principle Of Maximum Aggregate Benefit, Michael Kors Original Perfume, David Hayter Imdb, Stannis Baratheon Red Woman, Teen Spirit Deodorant Black, Burden 2018 Executive Producers,