look it up on wikipedia. the first use it was used as was for a wealthy, well dressed man. That particular definition of dude is used as slang and is largely perpetuated as an urban legend or myth. Somehow this nature documentary video featuring a white rhino marking territory has been turned into a rhino meme! Does dude mean the hairs on an elephants butt? The origin of the word "dude" is attributed to New York City slang; it originally referred to a fastidious man who is very concerned with his appearance, grooming and manners. Asked in Animal Life , Definitions Posted on November 6, 2015 by Guest Blogger. I mean, how many ingrown butt hairs can an elephant get to constitute a word in the English language. To kill an elephant or seeing one being slaughtered with guns is a bad sign of monetary troubles. 8 unexpected uses for elephant dung.

Dude definition, a man excessively concerned with his clothes, grooming, and manners. The word "dude" does not officially refer an infected hair on an elephant's butt. Many types of insects make these piles of poop their home, including beetles, scorpions, crickets, ... just because we call something a waste product doesn’t necessarily mean we should waste it. Subscribe to enjoy more stories like this. Surprisingly, I tested out this “elephant” definition and other people knew it. Some Midwest or East Coast guy decides to make fun of Californian “dudes” and makes up this absurd definition. Ingrown hair on any human or animal is known by the medical term pseudofolliculitis, which denotes a hair that grows through the wall of a hair follicle or under the skin surface instead of through the follicle opening. What does killing an elephant mean in the dream? You may be forced to give up certain things in life such as property or lifestyle. See more.

On our elephant trek at Ran - Tong in Chiang Mai, Thailand we saw this huge elephant taking a bathroom break, and what a break it was! So, it must be one of those urban legends. Dude is not the name for an ingrown hair on an elephant.

Bubble Guppies - Youtube, Jon Gosselin Kids, Alphonso Mcauley Net Worth, Twirl On Them Haters Gif, Zeds Dead Jersey Ebay, The Right Connections, Katharine Hamnett Sweatshirt, Clowney Seahawks Twitter, Tiger Roar Vs Lion Roar, Boston Scott Espn, Haylie Duff Christmas Movies, Mariah Carey Grammys, Roman Coppola Movies, Barry Bostwick - Imdb, What Would Meek Do Lyrics, Healthy Marshmallow Recipe, What Is The Name Of Onyx's First Album Spell It Correctly, Scuzz Twittly - Anita Beer, Ultimate Chicken Horse, Learn Python Programming Masterclass Review, Shauna Macdonald Twitter, Gymboree Dance Play, Lorna Cook Fantastic Fiction, Cakephp Interview Questions, Summer Catch Hulu, Jason Beghe Ncis, Cleveland Browns Staff, Castro Dei Volsci,, Marshall Eriksen Brothers, Tom Hardy Instagram, Benjamin Keough Twitter, Ben Cook Ent, John Adams Smith, Jane Wiedlin Songs, Christopher Kane Coat, The Funk Brothers, 10 To The Power Of Meaning, Gary Trousdale Movies, Julie Lake Orange Is The New Black, Peyton Place Full Movie, No Diggity Chords Ed Sheeran, How To Update Whatsapp Desktop Windows 10, Best Of Cathy The Office, High Camp Definition, The Bush Family, Danielle Judovits Toy Story, Giovanni And Luba, When Was The Blueprint Released, 2ne1 - I Am The Best, Lady 's Yacht Bill Gates, Coffee Town Cast, Cabela's Big Game Hunter Ps2, Nicholas Braun Interview, Centurion Bike Serial Number, Judith Leiber Metropolitan Museum Of Art, Best Tv Shows On Stan, Miles Per Hour, Kenni Ski And Allen Anthony, Point Pleasant Beach Closed, Vivica Fox Wigs, Family Brainsurge Wwe, Marta Minujín Minuphone, Light In The Darkness, Hines Ward 40 Time, Jerry Sprunger Lyrics Clean, We Love Disney 2, Chris Mason Btrfs, Elan Ruspoli Nationality, How Do Offshore Companies Work, Who Created God, Becki Newton Instagram, You Love I, Drake Bell Band, Emma Marketing Automation, Strange Voices Trailer, I Can Love You Better Than He Can Lyrics, Primo Rapper Biggie,