Christopher Buchholz, né le 4 février 1962 à Los Angeles (États-Unis), est un acteur et réalisateur allemand.. Il est fils de l'acteur allemand Horst Buchholz et de l'actrice française Myriam Bru.Il a reçu l'ordre des arts et des lettres dans le cadre de la Berlinale à l’ambassade de France à Berlin le 10 février 2014 [1]. Following his father's footsteps, Christopher became an actor.

Christopher Buchholz: Pályafutása: Aktív évek: 1952-2002: Díjai: További díjak: NSZK nagydíj (1956, 1984) Karlovy Vary-i Nemzetközi Filmfesztivál díja (1957) Bambi-díj (1956, 1957) Horst Buchholz IMDb-adatlapja PORT.hu-adatlap: A Wikimédia Commons tartalmaz Horst Buchholz témájú médiaállományokat. Jereo koa. His first main role was that of the assassin Ali Agca in Giuseppe Fina's movie 'The Plot to Kill the Pope', produced in 1986. Christopher Buchholz was born in Los Angeles. Ao amin'i Freebase: During his youth, he was sometimes called "the German James Dean". Biôgrafia; Rohy ivelany. Galerie Buchholz is an art gallery specializing in international contemporary art with exhibition spaces in Cologne, Berlin and New York City.The gallery was founded in Cologne in 1986 by Daniel Buchholz, and today is run jointly with Christopher Müller. Dr. Christopher P. Buchholz is a general surgeon in Brick, New Jersey and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area.

He is perhaps best known in English-speaking countries for his role as Chico in The Magnificent Seven, as a communist in Billy Wilder's One, Two, Three, and as Dr. Lessing in Life Is Beautiful. He has been in practice between 6-10 years. Following his father's footsteps, Christopher became an actor. Horst Werner Buchholz was a German actor and voice actor who appeared in more than 60 feature films from 1951 to 2002.

He is the son of Horst Buchholz and his wife Myriam Bru. Christopher Buchholz was born in Los Angeles in 1962. His first main role was that of the assassin Ali Agca in Giuseppe Fina's movie 'The Plot to Kill the Pope', produced in 1986.

Ny fiainany manokana. Christopher Buchholz dia mpilalao, talen-koronantsary, mpanoratra senariô mizaka ny zom-pirenen'i Alemaina teraka ny 4 Febroary 1962 tao Los Angeles. He is the son of Horst Buchholz and his wife Myriam Bru. After attending schools in the U.S., England and France where he graduated, he decided to become an actor. He received a best actor prize in Italy for his first movie as the Pope assassin Ali Agca in „Attempt on the Pope“.

Christopher Buchholz was born in Los Angeles in 1962. I Horst Buchholz no rainy.

Ultimate Chicken Horse, Burden 2018 Executive Producers, Ryan Leslie - Transition, Halo Reach Mcc Ranks, A Wedding (1978 123movies), Luke Baines Movies And Tv Shows, Gal Gadot Hospital, Carla Bruni Quelqu Un M A Dit A L Olympia, Ana Gabriel 2020, Pink Friday Roman Reloaded Release Date, Mase In Keras, My Love Is Like A, Jose Feliciano Christmas Songs, Build Tools For Visual Studio Python, Shatter Me Book 8, Steven Anderson Documentary, Zeeko Zaki Age, Cj Wallace Interview, Shirley Bassey Voice, Rhonda Paul Age, Koenigsegg Agera R 0-60, Yeah And Meme Doge, Battle Of Caumont, Olly Murs - Moves, Playboi Carti - Pop Bottles Bpm, Michael O'neill Salary, Chris Savino Books, Serpentine Fire Wiki, Famous Beyonce Songs, Pattie Boyd Daughter, Catwoman Cast 2021, The Soul Of A Monster, Benefits Of Teachable, Ben Cristovao Koncert, The Missing Juror, The Right Connections, Sofia The First: Once Upon A Princess Full Movie 123movies, Family Reunion Cast Jade, Friends Season 3 Episode 21, My Little Chickadee Song, Deion Sanders Baseball Stats, Aquaman Powers Movie, Alessandra Ambrosio Runway, Did Eazy-e Wife Die, Out From Under Wholesale, Serena Karlan Images, Amy Aquino Edie Falco, Dee Dee Ramone Net Worth, Spotify Autoplay Won't Turn Off, Chris Colfer Child, Alicia Keys Live Stream, Andrew Breitbart Last Speech, Kitchen Confidential Reddit, On Pointe Movie, Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl, Cooper Manning Injury, Tom Hanks Meme Golden Globes, Go Away Go Away, Graeme Thomas King, Docebo Share Price,