Teddy Pendergrass - Pandora. I've Been so many places / Seen so many faces / But none quite as lovely as you / More beautiful than the Mona Lisa / Worth more than gold Chords: Bm, F, A, D, G, F#m, Em, Dm, E. You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration chords by Teddy Pendergrass. Paroles de 'You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration' par Teddy Pendergrass. - Yalp Chords for You're My Latest,My Greatest Inspiration. And my eyes have the pleasure to behold. Here's ... See Full Description You're My Latest My Greatest Inspiration Lyrics by Teddy Pendergrass Sing with lyrics to your favorite karaoke songs. Chords for Teddy Pendergrass - You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. You're my latest and my greatest My latest, my greatest inspiration. And my eyes have the pleasure to behold You’re my latest and my greatest My latest, my greatest inspiration Things never looked clearer, peace within never felt nearer My burden’s gone, it’s turned to a song Tender as a baby’s touch, I needed you, oh, so much At last the load is so light You’re the latest and my greatest

Grab your guitar, ukulele or piano and jam along in no time. Play along in a heartbeat. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Things never looked clearer, peace within never felt nearer My burden's gone, it's turned to a song Tender as a baby's touch, I needed you, oh, so much At last the load is so light. Chordify is your #1 platform for chords.

You're the latest and my greatest My latest, my greatest inspiration I plan to give you all that I have I'll be everything, everything you think I am You make life a joy to live And I'm thankful, yes, I'm blessed just to know you I've been so many places, I've seen so many things But none quite so delectable as you More beautiful than the Mona Lisa

The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com I've been so many places I've seen so many things But none quite as lovely as you More beautiful than the Mona Lisa Worth more than gold And my eyes have pleasure to behold You're my latest And my greatest My latest, my greatest inspiration Things never looked clearer Peace within never felt nearer My burden's gone, it's turned … If that doesn't work, please visit our help page. Shop you're my latest, my greatest inspiration teddy pendergrass sheet music, music books, music scores & more at Sheet Music Plus, the World's Largest Selection of Sheet Music. Chords: G, A, D, D7. Try disabling any ad blockers and refreshing this page.

Lauren Bush Jazz, Thug Motivation 101 Lyrics, Jake Abel Height, Tracy Mcgrady Kobe, Why Did Dann Florek Leave Svu, The Dig Restaurant, Stephen Sprouse Website, Carson Lincoln Kinney, Camilo Echeverry Favorito, Nina Conti Instagram, Cute Pitbull Puppies For Sale, Calvin Klein Hoodie, Alphabet Book Pdf, Ella In Budapest, Bruce Kelly Interview, Revenge Body Makeup Artist, Olivia Wilde Born Rich, Bass Cannon Remix, What Happened To Dtp, Larry Blackmon Net Worth, Out From Under Wholesale, Circus Smirkus At Home, Cliff Burton Grave, Blue Flame Gas, Dave Chappelle: Killin' Them Softly Transcript, Eve The Talk Husband, When Was Carroll Shelby Born, How To Pronounce Disenchantment, Joel Cohen Talks On Law, Stockport County Robbie Savage,