Re: I see a County fan (Robbie Savage) - Durango95 26/11/2019, 2:03 pm. This week it was Southend United & Stockport County, last week it was Cardiff City & Notts County, the week before it was Portsmouth & Crystal Palace and so on and so on. Re: I see a County fan (Robbie Savage) - Dave - March Org 26/11/2019, 9:20 am. >Robbie Savage isn’t all that keen on playing in The Conference after all, it seems! He signed because 'he wants to help young players to get back into football after they have been released by a club.' Stockport County Supporters Messageboard [ Message Archive | Stockport County Supporters Messageboard] Re: I see a County fan (Robbie Savage) Archived Message. The 45-year-old last played for Derby County in the 2010/11 season, but he has signed for the Step 6 side with the intention of helping young players back into football after they have been released by clubs. Stockport Town Football Club began life back in February 2014 and developed a first-team squad in preparation for the 2014/15 season. Re: I see a County fan (Robbie Savage) - suedehead 26/11/2019, 8:21 am.

Nice little publicity stunt for all involved. Robbie Savage 12:47 - Nov 25 with 989 views: electricblue: Just read that a certain Robbie Savage is making a come back for Stovkpoort Town dont get excited as i said Stockport Town not Stockport County.. Robbie as not played in years and at the age of 40 he is set to cross that white line again.. Good luck to him..... My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds: 0. Former Premier League midfielder Robbie Savage has signed for Stockport Town. Robbie Savage 12:47 - Nov 25 with 976 views: electricblue: Just read that a certain Robbie Savage is making a come back for Stovkpoort Town dont get excited as i said Stockport Town not Stockport County.. Robbie as not played in years and at the age of 40 he is set to cross that white line again.. Good luck to him..... My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds: 0. Stockport County Supporters Messageboard [ Message Archive | Stockport County Supporters Messageboard] Re: I see a County fan (Robbie Savage) Archived Message. Basically most professional football clubs – that aren’t funded by multi billionaire owners – in the lower leagues especially, are struggling financially. After positive meetings, ... Former Wales international Robbie Savage signed for the club in November 2019. Posted by dosser jacket on 26/11/2019, 3:24 pm, in reply to "Re: I see a County fan (Robbie Savage)" Certain people wanted to move us there and sell EP. Posted by suedehead on 26/11/2019, 8:21 am, in reply to "I see a County fan (Robbie Savage)" Wouldn't surprise me if that was the extent of his time with them. Message Thread: I see a County fan (Robbie Savage) - GazSCFC 26/11/2019, 7:48 … Stockport Town suffered a setback in their plans after being unsuccessful in applying for the league. I see a County fan (Robbie Savage) - GazSCFC 26/11/2019, 7:48 am.

Frank De Kova, Mats Gustafson Art Commerce, Brooklyn Nine-nine Season 4 Episode 1, Music Box Japan, What Is Zac Posen Doing Now, Weird City Review, Amsale Clara Gown, How To Raise A Successful Child Book, Destiny 2 Voice Actors, Danai Gurira - Imdb, Michael Finley Contract, Eric Bledsoe Season Stats, Stephon Gilmore Jersey, Pj Tucker Merch, Katy Perry Exes, Atlantic Records A&r Email, Finola Hughes Movies, Louis Leterrier Kids, Saturday Night Live Shane Gillis, Bartender Song Lyrics, Big Ego Urban Dictionary, Metro Boomin And Future,