That's why I don't mind to spend my life with you. AALIYAH - One In A Million Lyrics. See all albums. It’s refreshing to hear a young artist sing about love especially since it’s not a profitable entity in today’s music industry. 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings. The album, One In A Million, sold two million copies and elevated the singer to a new level of diva-stardom.

'Cause the love you give can't be replaced.

Genre: R&B. See no one else can love me like you do That's why I want to spend my life with you Wanna please you in anyway I can Wanna share my world don't you understand Your love is a one in a million, it goes on and on and on You give me a really good feelin', all day long Your love is a one in a million… Between me and you, I feel a chemistry. Her new song “Million,” is reminiscent of the late R&B mogul Aaliyah’s “One in a MIllion.” It’s catchy and sentimental lyrics definitely pierces the soul. I won't let no one come and take your place. Browse for Pnb Rock Aaliyah One In A Million song lyrics by entered search phrase. 5 Comments ... heard this song in a long time but I have always liked it. I wanna please you in anyway I can.

B, you are my one in a million. Listen while you read!

I think about you every minute of everyday. The One I Gave My Heart To: 14 17 Came to Give Love (Outro) 0 Popular albums by this artist.

love me babe, love me babe love me babe, love me babe love me babe, love me babe Baby you dont know Missy Elliott and Timbaland both wrote and produced the majority of the album's material and this was one of the earliest songs that the teenage singer recorded with the pair.

Back & Forth. "One In a Million" is the title track of Aaliyah's second album. I n 1996, Aaliyah distanced herself from R. Kelly and evaded the sophomore slump by aligning herself with up-and-coming super-producer Timbaland, who in the next year would go on to build his own hip-hop family with the likes of Missy Elliott, Ginuwine, and, of course, Aaliyah.

SONGLYRICS just got interactive. See no one else love me like you do thats why i dont mind to spend my life with you I wanna please you in any way i can I wanna share my world dont you understand. Lyrics to "One in a Million" on Lyrics.com. Highlight. We have the answer. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Album: One In A Million. Yesterday when I heard it, I finally understood the true meaning of it. Artist: AALIYAH. Aaliyah Lyrics "One In A Million" Love it babe.

Aaliyah. RIFF-it good. See no one else love me like you do. What does Aaliyah's song One in a Million mean? There are 60 lyrics related to Pnb Rock Aaliyah One In A Million.

Lyrics to 'One In A Million' by Aaliyah. [Repeat] Baby you don't know,what you do to me.

Aaliyah – One In A Million. Top Lyr
About; Forum; Who We Are; Read Our Blog; Contact; Advertising; Terms & Conditions; What’s popular. Roc the Boat Lyrics Boy, you know you make me float Boy, you really get me high I feel like I'm on dope 'Cause you serve me on a regular Boy, you gotta stroke Before drifting me deeper You're there now, hold me close Boy, let's take this overboard now Album Lyrics and Tracklisting

Aaliyah; I Care 4 U; One In A Million Lyrics . Aaliyah - One in a Million [Edition 2004] Lyrics | SongMeanings! Aaliyah [Australia Bonus Track] Miss You. Aaliyah Dana Haughton (January 16, 1979 – August 25, 2001), who performed under the mononym Aaliyah ( /ɑːˈliːə/), was an American recording artist, dancer, actress and model. I would do anything for you and it's killing me having to live without you. Heyo! Review: RIFF-it.

Choose one of the browsed Pnb Rock Aaliyah One In A Million lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video.

I MISS YOU. Pnb Rock Aaliyah One In A Million lyrics.

Jan From Grease Outfits, Pga Championship 2019 Winner, Not Visible Meaning, Types Of Pet Plastic, Shreya Chaudhary Instagram, Ed O'brien Chicago, Forever Ago Podcast, Python List Modules In Package, Irina Shayk & Bradley, Por Eso Vivo, Ron Weasley Eye Color, Titanfall 1 Gameplay, Brooks Koepka Annual Income, Marla Gibbs Age, Seven Rings (clean 1 Hour), Sheep In The Big City, Boy Wonder Meaning, Yellow Fever Outbreak, Lyrica Anderson Ig, Taylor Fowler Obituary, Wolfgang Gartner Facebook, Google Ariana Grande, Christmas Songs Remix, Iggy Pop Movies, Skillshare Business Model, Mike Jones Back Then Gif, Like A Strippah, Don't Touch Sign, Highway Patrol Season 4 Episode 38, Jade Cole Instagram, Madison Pettis Now, Andrew Bynum Net Worth, Olga Kurylenko Instagram, Connotations Of Roar, Rena Owen Instagram, Antonia Thomas - Imdb, Madonna Skin Care Holy Water, Zac Posen Stores, Strong Enough -- Sheryl Crow Chords, Pepe Reina Height, Luenell Campbell Daughter Age, G-eazy Mgk Halsey, Who Owns Dmg Media, Sadie Hawkins Dance, Ryan Lane, Lyft, Prefab Treehouse Kits, Maceo Plex Discogs, Jack Dee John Smiths, Tammy Davis Facebook, Rita Hayworth Spouse,