Trina later became pregnant by Lil Wayne, but suffered a miscarriage.

Tina Turner (born Anna Mae Bullock; November 26, 1939) is an American-born Swiss singer and actress.Turner rose to prominence as part of the Ike & Tina Turner Revue before launching a successful career as a solo performer. Trina McGee Children|Kids.
Trina dated basketball player Kenyon Martin from 2007 to 2010.

He had the image of her lips tattooed on his neck. The couple have each other's name tattooed on them. According to TMZ, the white shopper inside the Florida Walmart called the rapper an “N-word b*tch ” after Trina bumped into her in an aisle. Trina Mitchum was born on March 3, 1954 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Petrine Day Mitchum. I believe I may name my future daughter this. Trina has "Wayne" on her wrist, and Lil Wayne has "Trina" spelled out on his ring finger. 1. Her mother and father are from The Bahamas and the Dominican Republic respectively, however, they went their separate ways while Trina was still a child. Trinas real name is Katrina Taylor. Asked in Shopping What is Trina real name? Related Questions. ― Tito82 12/20/2006. Susan. Trina Carrington is the wife of a famous comedian and country singer Rodney Carrington. Appearances. Katrina Laverne Taylor, better known by her stage name, Trina, was born on December 3, 1974, in Miami, Florida.
... That's what I think of when I think of a little girl named Trina. After Obake's demise, Trina enacted her own plans in order to keep her "father's" legacy alive.

She is the android daughter of Obake and a member of San Fransokyo's criminal underworld.

― audreyhubley 8/28/2006.

Wiki User 2010-01-07 01:48:34.

What is trina's mom name? McGee is an American actress best known for her portrayal of Angela Moore on the ABC-TV sitcom Boy Meets World have two kids a daughter and a son named Langston Davis Son is an actor, known for The Big Foot (2015) and Ramia Davis, Daughter My name is Trina, though my grandmother was adamant in using the spelling 'Trena'. Trina’s Bio and All You Need To Know.

Trina is a recurring antagonist in Big Hero 6: The Series. Trina Echolls is first mentioned offhandedly by Aaron Echolls in the episode "Clash of the Tritons" in a conversation with Keith Mars about the fallout from his affair.. AARON: But these stories are tearing my family apart - my daughter Trina is the only one who will talk to me anymore.. Having sold over 100 million records, she is one of the best-selling recording artists of all time and has been referred to as The Queen of Rock 'n' Roll.

Scalatra Vs Http4s, Where Is Mary Ball Washington Buried, Ariana Grande Best Friend Song, Joanne Samuel Images, Kourtney Kardashian Middle Name, When Was Ruby Dee Born, The Music Of Victor Herbert, Riding In My Cadillac Song, Friendsgiving Food Ideas, Cartilaginous Fish Examples, Kim Porter House For Sale, Adidas Raf Simons Size 10, What Did Miriam Makeba Die Of, Batwoman Nocturna Actor, I Scream, You Scream Phineas And Ferb Disney Plus, Kevin Schmidt Movies And Tv Shows, Cody Bellinger Net Worth, Life-size 2 Dvd Release Date, Emma Portner Instagram, Fatal Flaws Ewtn, Hart Bochner Spread, Alex Newell Gender, 101 Dogs Movie, The Clique Pdf, Ethan Embry Son, Loreen Euphoria Nominations, éver Banega Stats, Beat Street Movie Summary, Gavin Macleod Wife, Keith Hudson - Brand, + 18moreTakeoutEl Tapatio Mexican Restaurant, Jose Tequilas Mexican Bar And Grill, And More, Madonna Skin Care Holy Water, Folk Songs For Solo Singers, Vol 1, Urijah Faber Parents, Josh Dun Instagram, Joel Mckinnon Miller Height, Roger Mayweather Kids, Totes Umbrella : Target, Imaan Hammam Vogue, Judith Leiber Basketball, Meet The Press David Gregory, Robert Romanus Brother, Amy Heckerling The Office, Ermenegildo Zegna Sunglasses Review, Marisa Berenson Net Worth, Sade - By Your Side (live), Cheers Theme Song Lyrics, Natalie Morales Instagram, Mobility Scooters Batteries Ebay, Cara Delevingne Angel, Joie Chavis Tik Tok, Jodhi Meares Dominic Purcell, Matt Murphy, Marvell, Imaan Hammam Parents, David Dixon Porter, Dynasty Season 4 Release Date, Markus Schulz Songs, Elisabeth Harnois 2020, Justin Fonda Net Worth, Drift Fortnite Drawing,