It was the second single by Norah Jones from her breakthrough 2002 album Come Away with Me. I don't know why I didn't come I left you by the house of fun I don't know why I didn't come I don't know why I didn't come.

I waited 'till I saw the sun I don't know why I didn't come I left you by the house of fun I don't know why I didn't come I don't know why I didn't come. Norah Jones: Don't Know Why Meaning. The lyrics can give the impression of a woman who chose not to meet a date or of a couple separated by some means. Don't Know Why Lyrics "Don't Know Why" I waited 'til I saw the sun I don't know why I didn't come I left you by the house of fun I don't know why I didn't come Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Norah Jones - Don't Know Why at Discogs. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm When I saw the break of day I wished that I could fly away Instead of kneeling in the sand Catching teardrops in my hand. Tagged: Regret. Listen free to Norah Jones – Don't know why - Single (Don't Know Why, Lonestar and more).

"Don't Know Why" is a song written by Jesse Harris and originally appears on his 1999 … Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Don't Know Why Lyrics: I waited 'til I saw the sun / I don't know why I didn't come / I left you by the house of fun / I don't know why I didn't come / I don't know why … 3 tracks (10:00).

Song Released: 2002.

My heart is drenched in wine But you'll be on my mind forever.

A huge part of why Norah Jones' "Don't Know Why" became an unexpected radio hit in the summer of 2002 is that it didn't sound like anything else around at the moment, but it's composed of instantly recognizable elements that give it a soothing air of familiarity. When I saw the break of day I wished that I could fly away Instead of kneeling in the sand Catching tear-drops in my hand. Don't Know Why is a really great song by Norah Jones and this theory may be obvious to some listeners but hit me when I was recently listening to the tune for the upteenth time. Complete your Norah Jones collection. Get "Don't Know Why" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon Get MP3 from iTunes. "Don't Know Why" is a song written by Jesse Harris and originally appears on his 1999 album, Jesse Harris & the Ferdinandos. My heart is drenched in wine But you'll be on my mind Forever. It was the second single by Norah Jones from her breakthrough 2002 album Come Away with Me.

"Don't Know Why" is a song written by Jesse Harris and originally appears on his 1999 album, Jesse Harris & the Ferdinandos. Find Norah Jones – Don't Know Why lyrics and search for Norah Jones.

Midnight Marauders Logic, Beyoncé Dad Dead, Elida Reyna Songs, Muqaddar Ka Sikandar Meaning, Hurt Nobody Lyrics, Convention Of Kanagawa, Jamie Lynn Spears Zoey 101, Andrea Libman Movies And Tv Shows, Erica Lindbeck Movies, Tom Koracick Protégé, Siedah Garrett Age, Victoria Justice Make It Shine (victorious Theme) Lyrics, Past Simple Speaking Cards, Dynasty Season 1 Cast, Just Be The Movie, Jesus Walks (version 3), How To Register A Company In Usa, How Old Is Timothy Delaghetto Wife, Neil Cavuto Daughter, The Hills Meaning, Smape Vs Mape, Massimo Troisi Morte, Edgemont School District, Louis Leterrier Kids, David Henrie Instagram, Quien Le Va A Decir, Michael Shipley Maryland, Dance Floor Background, Hero Destini 125, Merritt Wever House, Dermot O'leary Podcast, Reply All Twitter, Ashley Eckstein Clothing, Nicholas Braun Bethpage, Gen:lock Episode 8, Dorothy Ann Jannarone, Zazie Corkage Fee, Joker (2019 Hannah Gross), + 18moreTakeoutEl Tapatio Mexican Restaurant, Jose Tequilas Mexican Bar And Grill, And More, Bahar Soomekh Saw 3, Antonio López Footballer, Christopher Howard Obituary, Breathe Carolina - Sellouts, Karl Yune Arrow, One Mississippi Season 1 Episode 1, Saturday Down South Arkansas, Jake Hoffman Wife, Malcolm Mays Height, Haley Stevens Issues, In The Name Of Love Topic, John Lynch (actor Wife), Cass Memphis Bleek, Ada Or Ardor: A Family Chronicle Pdf, Sleepwalk With Me, Inter Medical Term, Icarly Goes To Japan 123movies, Peter Cook Architect, Shrek 3 Google Docs, Best Neighborhoods In Hamburg, Tableau Prep Best Practices, Mr Mixx Net Worth, Selling On Instagram, Rush Hour 3 Meme, Matthew Modine Age, Justin Thomas Wedding, Dascha Polanco Nurse, Prefab Treehouse Kits, Ten Skin Signs Of Heart Disease, Matthew Marsden Transformers, Hannah Ferguson Agent, Egypt Criss Height, Brandon Barash Leaving Days, Zelda Williams Kuvira, Queen Of Arendelle Frozen, Do Sole Traders Pay Corporation Tax, Jerry Butler Discography, Ryan Lane, Lyft, Basketball Wives' Kesha Nichols, On Pointe Movie, Save Ferris Monique Powell, Peach Sapphire Ring, Roberta Flack Songs List, Nasty C House, Civil Partner Meaning, Jordan Knight Live, Titanfall 3 Trailer, Meghan Ory Husband, Professor Frink Turkey, Anna Kournikova Net Worth 2018, Arthur Wahlberg Nephews, Jason Patric Rush, Brett Darla Hood, William Sanderson Artist, Disturbed - Are You Ready, Ernest King Obituary,