he have been in over 120 games i will put them all up when i got the time.

Take a visual walk through his career and see 654 images of the characters he's voiced and listen to 154 clips that showcase his performances.. Trivia & Fun Facts: He has been married to Jill Murray since June 4, 1999. He has been described as "the nearest thing the games industry has to a bona fide leading man.". Nolan North, Actor: Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

Nolan Ramsey North (born October 31, 1970) is an American actor and voice actor born in New Haven, Connecticut.
List items

all games Nolan North has been in. Nolan Ramsey North (born October 31, 1970) is an American actor and voice actor.
Since making his videogame debut as the character Hinkley in ‘Interstate ’82’, North has lent his voice talents to more than 200 videogames in a variety of different genres. Top 10 Best Games Starring ‘Nolan North’ Few people have heard the name ‘Nolan North’, but most people have heard North’s work at some point in time. Nolan North is a voice actor known for voicing Deadpool / Wade Wilson, Nathan Drake, and Superboy / Conner Kent.

He is known for his work on Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015), Con Man (2015) and Pretty Little Liars (2010). They have two children. Nolan North was born on October 31, 1970 in New Haven, Connecticut, USA as Nolan Ramsay North. His best known performances include portraying characters such as treasure hunter Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series, Desmond Miles from the Assassin's Creed series, The Penguin in the Batman: Arkham franchise, and portrayal of Marvel Comics superhero Deadpool in various media, most notably the …

Since Uncharted 4 is now released to the public, GameSpew takes a look at Nolan North's Top 10 voice acting roles in gaming. Nolan North is most known for voicing Nathan Drake, the main protagonist in the Uncharted series, and Desmond Miles, the present day descendant in Assassin’s Creed’s first few games.

Diy Paper Towel Mask, Bing At Christmas, Bruce Bruce Wife, David Banner Net Worth 2020, That's My Baby That's My That's My Baby Tik Tok, Selena Gomez Dad And Mom, Jordan Foster Basketball, New World Pirates, Pictures Of Sal Stowers, La Guns Logo, Fka Twigs Songs, The Remix Amazon, Where Does Jj Abrams Live, Farm Machinery Sales And Auctions, Zabaan Sambhalke Episode 12, Tone Loc Movies, Riding In My Cadillac Song, Danny Wood Wife Emma Porter, Ermenegildo Zegna Shoes, Bradley Cooper's Wife, Emmanuelle Seigner Instagram, Jacinda Barrett Parents, 6 Inches Vs Plank, Andre Ware Height, Trevor Noah London Tour 2019, Creeping Meaning In Tamil, Finders Keepers Banbury, Emma Fuhrmann Stature, Robinsons Phase Eight, Daisy Keech Brody, Izabel Goulart Instagram, What Episode Does Derek Become Chief Of Surgery, How Many Reports To Delete Facebook Account, First Priority Music Merchandise, Jay-z Big Pimpin Mp3,