1. My first thought was as in the Lion King, but it grew on me and now I think it's just a really pretty name. … Nala is a Boy name, meaning stem in Sanskrit in Hindu origin. The name Kiara is a girl's name meaning "light, clear; little dark one; cockatoo; ... Kiara, Simba and Nala's daughter in Disney's "The Lion King 2" and "The Lion Guard" Kiara Tyshanna, character on TV's "Jonas LA" Kiara Anadis, male character in manga "Dazzle" Kiara (Kie), character from TV's "Outer Banks" × Pop Culture References for the name Kiara. Name Nala is beautiful, and we know a lot of other names like this... Make sure you don't miss any baby name with our free app CharliesNames. Nala is a Muslim Girl name and it is an Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. A descendant of the Arabic, "Naħla" means Bee in the Maltese language. Nala name meaning is successful; beloved and the lucky number associated with is 1. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. The name Nala is of Sanskrit origin, and is used in more than one countries and different languages of the world, especially English speaking countries, Hindi speaking countries among others. I don't think of the "Lion King" when I hear this name, I think of a strong independent woman.
Nahla is feminine given name of multiple cultural origins.. Nahla is of Arabic and African origin meaning first drink of water or water in the desert.In Sanskrit it means stem, hollow reed.In African it means Queen,lion nad successful woman.. Another variant is Nala.This means 'gift' in Swahili. More Inspiration: Meaningful African Baby Boy And Girl Names That Are Also Rich In History, Fab Four-Letter Names For Girls, Neat N Names For Baby Girls, Girl Names People Won’t Shorten, Terrific Two-Syllable Girl Names, My friend named her baby girl Nala just a week ago. Nala starts with N. Nala is 4 Letters long. The name Nala was given to 361 girls born in the US in 2016. This name meaning has been searched 7567 seven thousand five hundred and sixty-seven times till 24 May, 2020. I think it's a really pretty name. Would you like to Try out Nala? Nala means "us" in Somali. ― Anonymous User 6/7/2017. Name Nala in the categories Names Girl's name Short girl names Short names Girl names with N Names with N Parents who like Name Nala also like Mila Nela Luna Nele Ella Lia Maya Lana Mira Marla Leni Mayla Malia Juna Lina Mara Mia Nila Emma Nora. Nala is a girl name. 2. I love the name Nala and I plan on using it for my unborn child if it's a girl. 2. ― I love strange names 7/15/2015.

Nala is also a (male) character in Hindu mythology, with a skill for horses and cooking and a weakness for gambling.

― Ambiversion 8/11/2015. The first thing you should know if you are considering Nala for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Nala is a unisex name, used as a boy name and a girl name. Find the complete details of Nala name on BabyNamesCube, the most trusted source for baby name meaning, numerology, origins, similar names …

Jason Day Ranking, The Green Tape Currency, Megan Park Wedding, Cartilaginous Fish Examples, Summertime And The Livin's Easy, Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa Books, Michael Raymond-james Tv Shows, Patti Smith - Birdland Lyrics, Scott Reeves Cnn, Riding In My Cadillac Lyrics, Ali G Show, Peter Beard Death, Logan K Williams Instagram, Jimmy Buffett - Cheeseburger In Paradise Lyrics, Paminsan Minsan Release Date, Jim Pohlad Wife, American Horror Story: Apocalypse Episode 1 Online, Totally Forgiving God, Christian Dior: Designer, Daryl Roth Between The Lines, Choosey Lover Meaning, Shawn Andrews, Md, Rails 6 Versions, Brandon Douglas Ferris Bueller, Tableau Prep Best Practices, Peter Porte Sister, Kick Scooter Segway, Theodore Vigo Sullivan Gillies, Leslie Grossman American Horror Story: 1984, Green Velvet Studio, How Old Is Mike Shanahan, Lump Your Head, Fear, Inc Trailer, Tate Langdon Skull, Lion Sound Effect, Fifth Harmony Members, Becki Newton Instagram, Warner Chappell Music Licensing, Water: A Novel, Frank Ocean Concerts 2021, Real Talk Kim Quotes, Incomparable Meaning In Bengali, Alex Hassell Instagram, Juliet Landau News, Hayley Hasselhoff Husband, Dave Chappelle: Killin' Them Softly Transcript, Melanie Wright Siblings, Penn Sport Sports Direct, Life Unexpected Season 2, Martin Garrix Twitter, Sting Wrestler Nicknames, Marsha P Johnson Speech, Crips And Bloods: Made In America, Together Family App, Blac Youngsta Instagram, John Adams Comedy, William Sanderson Artist,