Random House Publishing Group, 1987. From inside the book . My Father, My Son was based on the wrenching autobiographical book by Admiral Elmo Zumwalt. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. The spine may show signs of wear.

My Father - My Son, a 1958 autobiography by Edward G. Robinson Jr., co-written with author William R. Duffy; My Father, My Son, a 1986 book by John Pekkanen, in collaboration with Admiral Elmo Zumwalt, Jr. and Lt. Elmo Zumwalt III, about Elmo Zumwalt III's battle with cancer, believed to have been caused by Agent Orange during the Vietnam War

Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less.

His son, Lt. Elmo Zumwalt III, against his father’s hopes and wishes, volunteered and became the commander of one such craft, the “swift boats” of the admiral’s brown-water navy.

In this dual autobiography, father and son discuss their war experiences in Vietnam, how the tragedy of cancer--caused by exposure to Agent Orange--has affected their lives, and how their courage and love for each other helps them with their struggle .

Directed by Jeff Bleckner. My Father, My Son (1986), by Elmo Zumwalt, Jr., Elmo Zumwalt III, and John Pekkanen [1] By: Chou, Ceci Keywords: Agent Orange [2] Vietnam War [3] My Father, My Son is a dual autobiography by father and son Elmo Russell Zumwalt Jr. and Elmo Russell Zumwalt III published by Macmillan Publishing Company in 1986, detailing their experiences during the Vietnam War and particularly with … Buy My Father, My Son First Printing by Zumwalt, Elmo, Zumwalt, Elmo, Jr. (ISBN: 9780026336307) from Amazon's Book Store. This book represents irony squared, or the sins of the fathers - you decide.

His son, Elmo Zumwalt III, was a fast boat captain in the America's brown water navy. My Father, My Son by Zumwalt, Elmo, III; John Pekkanen A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. When an admiral orders the use of Agent Orange in Vetnam, he has no … Common terms and phrases. My Father, My Son by Zumwalt, Elmo, III; John Pekkanen. Elmo Zumwalt, John Pekkanen. It is told with great courage and love and the strength of a strong and loving family.

My Father, My Son may refer to: .

My father, my son. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition.

1 Review.

My Father, My Son is a dual autobiography by father and son Elmo Russell Zumwalt Jr. and Elmo Russell Zumwalt III published by Macmillan Publishing Company in 1986, detailing their experiences during the Vietnam War and particularly with Agent Orange, an herbicide used for defoliation and crop destruction during the war. My Father, My Son by Elmo R. Zumwalt Jr. (MacMillan Publishing 1986)(Biography). The spine may show signs of wear. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. Skip to main content. Admiral Elmo Zumwalt Jr. was the Chief of Naval Operations during the Vietnam War.

With Keith Carradine, Karl Malden, Margaret Klenck, Michael Horton. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. My father, my son Elmo Zumwalt, John Pekkanen Snippet view - 1986.

Admiral Elmo Zumwalt Jr and Lieutenant Elmo Zumwalt III "My Father My Son"-1986-MacMillan-6" X 9 1/2"224 pages-hardcover book-with jacket-with photos-Signed By Author.Elmo Russell Zumwalt, Jr. (November 29, 1920 – January 2, 2000) was an American naval leader and the youngest man to serve as Chief of Naval Operations.

My Father, My Son by Elmo Zumwalt, 9780026336307, available at Book Depository with free delivery worldwide.

Mass Market Paperback.

All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. Elmo Zumwalt was an Air Force officer in Viet Nam, and his son an officer who served on the ground where his father dropped 'Agent Orange,' later implicated in the son's cancer and possibly his brain-damaged son.

Garrett Clayton Makeup, Big Pun Ft Joe, The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face Roberta Flack | Lyrics, Common Let Love Lyrics, Unravel Me Book, Madeline Kahn I'm Tired, Steve Jones Girlfriends, Zac Posen Logo, Cellophane Sheets Walmart, Cliff Burton Biography, Vivica Fox Wigs Amazon, Renzo Rosso Daughter, Latoya Jackson Net Worth, Jennifer Rosales Georgetown, Atlantic Herring Vs River Herring, Akira Name Pronunciation, Girl Talking Like A Baby, Collateral Beauty Imdb, Dadan One Piece, Wu-tang: An American Saga, Wu-tang Clan Net Worth, Who's Who Dilated Peoples, Body Summer Walker Sample, You Don't Know Me Chords Michael Buble, Theodore Roosevelt Daughter, Tru Confessions Disney Plus, No One To Depend On Chords, Wikipedia Film Keeping Up With The Joneses, Hermione Tom Riddle, If I'm Not Already Crazy, Universal Music Group Layoffs, Sue Latimer Imdb, Christian Louboutin Net Worth, Karlheinz Stockhausen Gesang Der Jünglinge, Ira Better Call Saul, Gabe Saporta 2020, Tcl/tk Pocket Reference Pdf, Jan Turner Obituary, Grace Kennedy Allen, Washington Capitals Ownership History, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 15 Episode 11, Losin' Weight 3, Bartender Song Rap, Eighteen Visions - Waiting For The Heavens, Devil's Night Song, Arnold Palmer Tea Recipe, Bradley George Arnold, Nine One One, Carpet Burn Repair, Isaiah Michael Barnes Age, Why Are Strawberries Called Strawberries, Kuhleke By Sechaba Mp3,