Here's our latest Day In The life episode featuring The O'Neal sisters, Mimi and Me'Arah O'Neal. This week, both Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant and Me’arah O’Neal celebrated a huge milestone — they both turned 13 years old and officially became teenagers. Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant both have two stunning daughters who were born on the same day and year. 10:03 As hard as i’m trying not to cry, and trying to keep myself smiling lol, i can’t make this day emotional cause i don’t think you would want it to be. They are the time of the year, where one gets to celebrate the joy of being born into the world. Shaquille O'Neal's daughter Amirah "Mimi" wishes her sister a happy 14th birthday with sweet tribute while also remembering Gianna "Gigi" Bryant. Both she and her older brother Shareef, shared the following on Instagram: View this post on Instagram. Me'arah and Gianna had a lot more in common than just their passion for basketball, the two girls were born on the same day: May 2, 2006, and referred to each other as "my twin.".. Birthdays are fun. In the picture, Kobe and Gigi could be seen standing among the audience of a stadium and watching a basketball game together, in which Me’arah was playing. 317 Followers, 139 Following, 13 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Me'Arah O'Neal (@mearah_radical) Shaq and the kids have also shared candids while writing beautiful tributes to the legendary basketball player as well. ME'ARAH O'NEAL AND GIANNA BRYANT - TWINS. Shaunie O’Neal, the ex-wife of Shaquille O’Neal, has been sharing pictures of Kobe Bryant in the late NBA player’s honor all week. Me'arah was hard hit by the news of the death of both Gianna and Kobe and recalled the last time the father and daughter duo had come to watch her play, the day … These two are paving their own way. These two are paving their own way. Apparently, the daughter of Shaquille O’Neal was very close to Gianna, and the two of them have been good friends because Me’arah reposted the photo of Gigi and Kobe on her Instagram page as well. Wassup sis, We made it too 14 ?…. Shaquille O’Neal’s daughter, Me’arah, shared her birthday with GiGi.

Robert R Livingston Occupation, Beat Street Movie Summary, Adrian Grenier Web Series, One Million Lucky 100ml, Carla Bruni - No Promises, Circus Smirkus At Home, Chris Colfer Child, Fran Lebowitz Documentary, Royal Society Open Science Review Time, Bartender Song Rap, Is Anna Wintour Nice, Mark Ruffalo Instagram, Life Unexpected Ryan, Show Me What You Got Head, Mayim Bialik House, Kathryn Bigelow Awards, Ventura County Events 2019, Overnight Walk New York, Jayden Federline Live Stream, Jersey City Jobs - Craigslist, Neal Once Upon A Time Baby, Carey Kelly, R Kelly Brother, Jeremy Scott Designs, What Do Parents Want For Their Children's Future, Best Mystikal Album, City Of Hamburgers, Quibi Movies List, Brian J O'donnell Famous Birthdays, Patrick Topping Wife, Camilo Sesto Cause Of Death, Steven Universe Future Script, Les Claypool Wife, What Is Sugar Syrup, Twisted Web Series Season 1, Teen Queen Of The Week, Eric Mabius Age, On Pointe Movie, Kygo Stargazing Singer, Lucia Martin-yosef Mother, Freak The Freak Out Chords, Meaning Of Clock Tattoo, Main Sequence Stars List, Pictures Of Sal Stowers, Yogscast Chat Ruined Christmas, Riley Keough Movies, Yungblud Poster Ebay, F Troop Quotes, Gregory Van Der Wiel Fifa 20, Arthur Alistair Donald, Michael Jackson: The Life Of An Icon, Julio Iglesias Wife, My Uncle Benjamin, Ed Sheeran Videos Live, Hayden Byerly Instagram, Yungblud Poster Ebay, Miles Fisher Instagram, Sangram Movie Wiki, La Cage Aux Folles (musical), Michelle Fields Facebook, Registered Office Address, All Ty Dolla Sign Songs, Evil Stepmother Quotes, Dandy Mott Bloodbath, Down Periscope - In The Navy, Udemy Course Template, Kevin Schmidt Age, Linus And Deadmau5, Dave Mustaine 80s, Michael Moore New Movie, Eli Sanders Facebook, David Banner Net Worth 2020, Carmen Sandiego Google Earth, Main Sequence Stars List, Matt Hooper Jaws Quotes, Michael Jackson Lifetime Documentary, Imperial Dreams Parents Guide, Rio The Young Og, Gene Wood Cause Of Death, Darrell Hammond Bill Clinton, Chrissy Teigen Lasagna Pan, Te Lo Agradezco, Pero No Lyrics, Home Improvement Fence Guy, How Old Is Beck From Victorious In The Show, David Haye Weight, Is James Haven Married, Can You Comment Hashtags On Tiktok, Herb Kazzaz Orphanage, Jane Sibbett Friends, Kids Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers, Who Did Trent Green Play For, Kathleen Madigan 2019, Master Harold And The Boys London, Tom Wlaschiha Valkyrie, Amber Color In French, Debbie Fogle Brooklyn 99 Actress, 2012: Ice Age, Blackpool Tower Ballroom, Light Welterweight Ufc, Steve Vai Band,