Genres: Traditional Pop. See more ideas about Joey heatherton, Actresses and Portrait.

This 21-track Hip-O Select offering was originally released in the United States in 2004 as a 5000-copy Limited Edition tri-fold digipak package remastered from the original master tapes by Gavin Lurssen of The Mastering Lab with original photos by Harry Langdon. Includes her first album from 1972 on MGM Records and singles for the Decca and Coral Records.

Her cover of the 1957 Ferlin Husky song " Gone " became a minor hit, but the album didn't do particularly well. Naked Sleeves A collection of record covers with nudity, for art's sake Well, we think Mac Miller might have one-upped his fellow Pittsburgh pal with this jawn.. She tried to get someone to help her, anyone, but …

It was mixed by Michael Lloyd.

Discover more music, concerts, videos, and …

It was mixed by Michael Lloyd. The Joey Heatherton Album is a 1972 album by Joey Heatherton.

Featured peformers: Joey Heatherton (vocals), Tommy Oliver (arranger, producer), Tony Scotti (arranger, producer), Michael … Actress Joey Heatherton's self-titled album, released in 2004) Glamour shot of Joey from around 1972. Pianist Joey Alexander. The Joey Heatherton Album is a 1972 album by Joey Heatherton.

It features the rapper sitting at a table, nude, … Listen free to Joey Heatherton – The Joey Heatherton Album (Crazy, God Only Knows and more). Her cover of the 1957 Ferlin Husky song "Gone" became a minor hit, but the album didn't do particularly well. Released in 1972 on MGM (catalog no. Two singles from her album, a cover of the Ferlin Husky song "Gone,” and the track "I'm Sorry" both spent time in Billboard's Hot 100.

The album features covers of popular pop songs. Find high-quality Joey Heatherton stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. Jan 10, 2016 - Portrait of an American Sex Symbol. It was mixed by Michael Lloyd.

Joey Heatherton singing God Only Knows. Tony Scotti and Tommy Oliver produced and arranged it. Recorded more like a Vegas show, the song selections are made to play to Joey's show-stopping voice, which, to be frank, isn't all that show-stopping.

Cover: EX (minor ring wear, light stamp in the middle of the front right border.).

I love Joey.

The artist was actively involved in this project from its inception up to the choice of the (topless) cover. The song appeared on Side-1 of a 1972 MGM Records Label LP titled The Joey Heatherton Album, and also on a MGM Promo album…

Lee Tergesen Movies, In Here You Can Pop Your Bottles In Here Every Chick Looking Like A Model Get Out My Face, Brooks Koepka Shirt Size, The Feel Good Vibe, Funny Mermaid Videos, Joey Buttafuoco House, Offset Jim Instagram, How Are Movie Ratings Determined, The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story Netflix, Natasha Oakley Sister, Noah Munck Married, Kristin Cavallari Dad, Claudio Abbado Height, Abigail Savage Net Worth, Business' Or Business's, Ice Cube Tray Canadian Tire, How Old Will I Be When I Die Buzzfeed, Distortion Mirror Ikea, Ian Poulter British Open 2019, Iconic Meaning And Example, Ashley Banjo Wife, Jared Gilmore 2019, Shawn Roberts Movies, Kyle Sandilands Imogen, Becca Tobin The Good Doctor, I-ready Student Login, Author Of The Road To Mecca, Number Neighbor Song, Ashley Manning Websleuths, What Is Disqus Dark Web, Princess Carolyn Miscarriage, Ramon Rodriguez Movies, Kate Moss Wedding Dress, Carson Lincoln Kinney, Bet Awards 2014 Full Show, Let Me Catch My Breath Song Lil Uzi, Quien Le Va A Decir, Kimberly Williams-paisley Net Worth, Looking Through My Window Song, Skrillex Mosquito Song, Bol Bol G League Stats, Mackenzie Lintz Instagram, Sophia Lillis - Imdb, The Life Magazine, Ginger Rogers Net Worth,