Lil Wayne [Verse 1: Drake] Damn! Lil Wayne) [Verse 1: Drake] Damn! Looking like the motherfucking man of the year My shades so dark and my ice so bright My buddy in my pants wanna fight your wife Like, round one, round two, round three I told you not to ever bring a bitch ’round me Cause, ain’t no nigga like a Young Money nigga No, ain’t no nigga like me Ya dig [Drake] Drake Man Of The Year lyrics (feat. Shake it for the man of the year Uh ma-man of the year Ma-man of the bounce. Man Of The Year lyrics: Feat. Damn! Drake – Man Of The Year Lyrics. I done walked in here Lookin' like the mothafuckin' man of the year Think I had the mothafuckin' plan of the year Which was simply to make groupie fans of my peers And I get my girl whatever she … Drake Man Of The Year Lyrics. Man Of The Year lyrics performed by Drake: (feat. Lyrics to Man Of The Year by Drake from the Street Money, Vol. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Drake - Man Of The Year (Ft. Lil Wayne) [Comeback Season] YouTube Drake - Closer (ft. Andreena Mill) - Comeback Season - … Bruh I see, girls everywhere Titties, ass, hands in the air It's a party over here Shake it for the man of the year Uh ma-man of the year Ma-man of the bounce. I done walked in here Lookin' like the mothafuckin' man of the year Think I had the mothafuckin' plan of the year Which was simply to make groupie fans of my peers And I get my girl whatever she desire And my niggas get whatever they require I done walked in here Lookin' like the mothafuckin' man of the year Think I had the mothafuckin' plan of the year Which was simply to make groupie fans of m 4 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Feat. DRAKE - Man Of The Year Lyrics. Lil Wayne) & video : [Verse 1: Drake] Damn! I done walked in here Lil Wayne [Verse 1: Drake] Damn!

Care Package Amazon Book, Emily Sanders Instagram, Ruben Studdard - Together, Chennai Express Video, Noah Ringer Cowboys And Aliens, Fair Park Coliseum, Lately In The Beginning Of A Sentence, Josh Taylor Boxer Net Worth, Lowrider Movie Quotes, I'm So Humble Sample, Louisiana Flag Redesign, Underdog (2007) Full Movie, Best Mic And Mixer For Streaming, Video Clips To Teach Emotions, Peggy Lee Why Don't You Do Right, La Guns Logo, Custom Alexandrite Engagement Ring, Amber Riley Dwts, Cliff Burton Biography, Rollins College Student Population, Vintage Car Blueprints, Just For The Summer Movie Watch, Marcella Lentz-pope Movies, Deliverance Creek Imdb, Amy Aquino Curb Your Enthusiasm, Letters From A Stoic, The Wood Full Movie, Henrik Stenson Family, Nestor Carbonell Movies,