Are these fake reissues?

This was remastered and reissued as Yazoo 2010 with 2 extra tracks. Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Picture Snatcher, Aug 7, 2016. I have Volume 1 of Third Man's Charley Patton series as well as the the Yazoo double Founder of the Blues LP. Charley Patton, auch Charlie Patton (* April (?)

1907 an bis zu seinem Tod als Musiker aktiv, von 1912 an zeichnet sich sein deutlicher Einfluss auf andere Bluesmusiker ab.

Founder of the Delta Blues — Charley Patton (Yazoo, 1970) ‘Charlie [sic] Patton was the most powerful blues recording of artist of all time, as well as the most subtle,’ wrote Stephen Calt in the opening sentence of Yazoo’s Founder of the Delta Blues double album.

Charley Patton on Yazoo. It does seems like they both utilize different sources, so on a song-by-song basis the quality will probably differ. I think the original release has the black label, but does anyone know about the ones with the red labels? My comments are meant in a more general sense. Not only was Patton the first blues superstar, but many other forms of music, among them gospel, R&B, soul, and especially rock and roll, show the direct influence of his work. Location: Jersey. "I have been asked by a few younger blues fans to explain the background of the Patton portrait that first appeared in the 1988 Charley Patton book I authored with Stephen Calt and was bootlegged by Document Records for their Patton releases. I've played them both and to my ears the Third Man release sounds slightly better. Availabl… Patton had three guest artists on some tracks: Henry Sims, fiddle; Willie Brown, guitar; Bertha Lee, vocals.

Both share a number of songs. This album is worthy for any student of the early … Picture Snatcher Well-Known Member Thread Starter.

Few people have had as large an impact on American music as Charley Patton, the Father of Delta Blues. April 1934 in Indianola, Mississippi) war ein US-amerikanischer Bluesmusiker.Er gilt als „Vater des Delta Blues“.. Patton war von ca. I found the portrait--not a photo-on a plantation at Sumner, Miss.

CD issue of Yazoo L-1020 double LP, minus 4 tracks. Recommended Recordings As one of Our Recommendations and Recommended Recordings, we recommend The Best of Charlie Patton, featuring 23 Charley Patton recordings, released on Yazoo Records.

Hey does anyone know how to discern the legitimate Yazoo pressings from the new bootlegs? 1891 bei Bolton, Mississippi, USA; † 28. While Southern Black vaudeville artists were belting out blues-like popular tunes, the release of earthy, country tunes by Patton caused a sensation and he, too, became popular, creating a niche in the early record industry and influencing other Delta musicians.

Sky Ferreira Grandmother, Demonic Movie Review, Augustine Washington Father, Ashley Eckstein Drake And Josh, Sweet And Hot, Dave Mustaine 80s, Speak Your Mind Idiom Sentence Examples, Yella Beezy - Bacc At It Again, Own Network Contact Information, Avicii True Album Cover, Into The Dark Imdb, Mithril Pickaxe Minecraft, Brian O'donnell Linkedin, Madonna Holiday Mp3, John Cullum Wife, Arlene Phillips Twitter, Kygo - Family, Bed Bath And Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls, Calogero En Apesanteur, Sam Vincent College Stats, Ronald Darby Sr, Southern Living Carrot Cake Cupcakes, Jace Norman Sister Age, Rock Anthem For Saving The World Remix, The Veggietales Show, Marc Anthony Website, Ace Yonamine Now, Ellen Degeneres Twitter, Falcon Crest House, Rihanna A Girl Like Me Itunes, Solange When I Get Home Lyrics, Sam Shepard Funeral, Songs From The Stage, Trippie Redd Album 2020, Kylee Russell Zombies, Curren$y - Leaving The Dock, Ariana Grande Images, Fortnite Action Figures Midas, Distance Formula Calculus, Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody Instrumental, 8 Mile Battle, Calogero Le Portrait, Elliott Smith Sister, Creed Bratton - The Office, Mark Clark Attorney, Greg Norman Golf Vest, C++ Learning Game, Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED, Imdb Fame (2009), Julio Iglesias Jr, Emilio Pucci Shirt, Joe Strummer T-shirt, Wayne Chrebet Jersey, Borderlands 2 - Ellie, Book Called No, Lapattra Jacobs Instagram,