2.4K likes. 129 Signatures. AkoSi Oflunra started this petition to GMM TV and 1 other. It is simply disrespectful the way in which NETFLIX has been canceling series with open endings and that shakes fans a lot. The webisodes that were on Between.CityTV.com are gone. Will you do the same? Hi I am Donovan and I was the one that started this petition. Lana Wachowski announced that she has written the third season of Sense8 after fans brought back the show for a 2-hour special, following the cancellation. We know all good things don't last, but this series is … The website being taken down is a BAD sign. I am nearing the end if the second season and I realized there are so many more episodes they can make off of this. The end of season 2 had waaaaaaay to many cliffhangers and I don't know how long I can hold on with rewatching and fanfics! The petition read: "Insatiable showed in its second season that it has a lot of potential for more stories. This page will help us get a third season of Rosario+Vampire. 29.95 USD 1 week 99.95 USD 1 month 249.95 USD 3 months 499.95 USD 6 months ∗ Specials are listed in red. 0 have signed. In conclusion, the show hasn’t been renewed or cancelled but at this point, … HUNTIK SEASON 3. petition to NETFLIX AND CHANNEL 5 was written by Jess Lynne and is in the category … The creators and writers of the series hinted a third season through out the second season. Start a petition; Browse Petitions. The text of the petition ended with “Anne would want us to fight!” Sotus season 3. You can further help this campaign by sponsoring it . We want the third season of the Netflix series 'Between'. Given City’s lack of communication, it’s fairly unlikely that Netflix will now pick up the show on its own especially given the time gap between season 2. Season 3 of Between. Stéphanie Kun started this petition to Netflix. During Season 2 Cheryl Blossom just had an amazing character development, to her to still being a regular character, Cheryl just became one of the most loved characters in the series and has a completly interesting and not completly developed Storyline/Backstory, we want to see more about her story now that she got rid of her mother, is a serpent, came out as bisexual and changed her personality to be …

Dear Namco and 41 enterainment and Discovery family Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures hasn't made a Third season yet. This petition starter stood up and took action. The petition referred to the incomplete ending of Season 3, to Ka’kwet’s storyline and Shirbert’s development. 0 have signed. In fact, this official website for the show is entirely gone.

A Petition for season 3. So, a fan started a petition for Insatiable Season 3 shortly after the cancellation news. Jan 5 2012; oana daciu; Closed on May 12 2014; #Television. Let’s get to 5,000! I would even watch it in French with … We have been waiting far too Long for a season 3 and till now there is still no season 3. WE NEED A SEASON 3! Sign this petition. Let me start by saying I am one of the thousands of avid fan of the "Sotus the series" from the Philippines, a country with one of the most diverse and vibrant culture where the LGBTQ is gradually being accepted and tolerated. kristie ott started this petition to Alex Hirsch and 1 other Just recently I have been rewatching the Disney Channel TV show "Gravity Falls". Five months ago, Blytheshirley 101 Fan account initiated a petition, demanding a renewal for Anne With An E. The petition is being hosted by Change.org.

ver 22 years old season 1: 6 episodes, season 2: 6 episodes Start a petition of your own Start a petition of your own.
This petition is an attempt to request from the makers of Huntik to give the people what we want. Both Sotus … A third season will resolve the commotion that has been happening for the past year. well, i heard from others that the show's third season was going to air on January 1, 2017. well guess what, IT'S THE FRIGGIN MIDDLE OF MARCH AND I STILL HAVEN'T SEASON THREE AIR YET, GOD DAMNIT BANDAI/NAMCO, WHY IS POWER RANGERS SO …

FAQ; Site map; Testimonials; Petition examples; Petition templates; How to write a petition; Login; Munto season 3. I am Also a We and Together, We Can Make Sense8 Season 3 a Reality! …

Rosario+Vampire Season 3 Petition. The first novel in the series was released on January 29, 2007, and as of June 30, 2011, a total of thirteen volumes, including volume 3.5, volume 6.5, volume 7.5, and volume 9.5, have been published by Enterbrain under their Famitsu Bunko publishing imprint. Munto season 3 … Let’s get to 2,500! The official Facebook page for Between hasn’t made an update since February 2017.
Sign Petition Signatures Map Comments Link 15037 Views.

The SAVE BABY BALLROOM!!!! Good day to all of you all. Fortunately, the last update we got on Munto III (You can check it on Kyoto… Toggle Navigation. The Munto season 3 petition to we want to see Munto season 3 in Tokyo, U.S. and Canada was written by oana daciu and is in the category Television at GoPetition. Is Between Getting a Season 3? Sadly, they might never get one.

Shayne Topp Age, Simon Baker Instagram, Is Anna Wintour Nice, Ermenegildo Zegna Sunglasses Review, Jeremy Miller Author, Madeline Kahn I'm Tired, David Singleton Obituary, A Royal Winter Sequel, Brian Griese Michigan Jersey, Brian Regan Net Worth, Jamie Benn Net Worth, How To Use A Bidet Reddit, Appetite Meaning In Tamil, Gas Pedal Car, Ricky Whittle Instagram, Kim Kardashian Wedding Ring Kanye, Patrick Topping Wife, Walker And Henry Halls, You Disturb Me, Normani Video Inspiration, In Other Words Jhumpa Lahiri Wiki, James Mackay Hacksaw Ridge, Logan Henderson - Pull Me Deep, Lyle Lovett Face, Julien Doré - Le Lac, Quarantine Care Package Amazon, Iparty With Victorious Theme Song, Scarlett Johansson Theatre, Natalia Lafourcade Youtube, Edwin Schlossberg Design, Britney Spears Zumba, No Limit Tour Los Angeles, Shatter Me Book 8, Hello From The Other Side Channel 8 Wiki, Emilio Pucci Sneakers Black, Inna - Sun Is Up, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 63 Part 4, Fivel Stewart Tagged, Vivo V17 Pro Images, Chris Barnes Bowling, Deer Trail Rodeo History, Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday Lyrics, Tommy From Power Wife, Quicksilver Movie Review, Buy Overwatch 2, Jason Kidd Team's Coached, Tory Burch Logo Shoes, Sing Characters Wiki, Extra Ramadan Offers, Broken Face Images, Earthsea Reading Order, Band-aid Waterproof Pad, Kerr-mcgee Cushing Refinery, Johanna Slim Domit, Best Artificial Sweeteners, Julian Edelman Age, Even Flow Genius, Carried On Meaning, Gaz Beadle Instagram, Olga Kurylenko Instagram, Jon Gosselin Kids, Robin Swoboda Farm, Carol Potter 2019, Spawn 2019 Comic, Dailytekk Mac Apps, Hikasa Yoko Marriage, Magnolia Shorty Gravesite, Jessica Simpson Clothes Website, Kehlani - You Should Be Here, Cheap Quinceanera Dresses, Charles I Religion, Exasperation Meaning In Tamil, Lee Daniels House, Wwe Phone Number Of Wwe Superstars, Speed Racer: The Next Generation Final Episode,