Auli'i Cravalho new songs, albums, biography, chart history, photos, videos, news, and more on Billboard, the go-to source for what's hot in music. About Auli'i Cravalho Auliʻi Cravalho is a Hawaiian singer and actress who made her voice acting debut in the 2016 Disney animated musical feature Moana. Cravalho's single version of the Lin-Manuel Miranda song "How Far I'll Go" from Moana arrived in 2017. About Auli'i Cravalho Auli'i Cravalho (born November 22, 2000) is an American actress best known for her title role in the 2016 Disney animated film Moana . Popular Auli'i Cravalho songs

Madison Pettis Now, Wu-tang: An American Saga, Happy Birthday Song 2019, Mirjam Weichselbraun Opernball 2020, Shadow Of Atlantis: Part Two, Pergola Restaurant In Nyc, Linda Cropper Age, Christian Lacroix 2019, What Is The Name Of Onyx's First Album Spell It Correctly, Amy Aquino Curb Your Enthusiasm, Características Del Universo, Tamara Mellon Returns, Hines Ward 40 Time, Mj Rodriguez Movies And Tv Shows, Reply All The Real Enemy Reddit, Steam Horror Games, Serial Season 4, Npr Politics Podcast Hosts, Bts All Night, Olivia Rose Keegan, Tents And Trees Puzzles,