Andrew J. View the Andrew J. He also shot the lead … Contact Info View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro STARmeter.

Andrew J. He is also known as playing the older Henry Mills on ABC's Once Upon a Time. Andrew J.

Main Characters. Contact Us; Site Map; …

West Gallery. A lonely boy, Henry came to believe that the people living in his small town were under the effect of a powerful curse that robbed them of their memories of their past identities as fairytale characters. Filmography. Once Upon a Time Season 7 Character Glamour Shots. Their daughter Ava Laverne was born on October 7, 2018. View rank on IMDbPro Filmography.

Once Upon a Time Season 7 Character Glamour Shots. Even scarier? View the Andrew J. He is also known as playing the older Henry Mills on ABC's Once Upon a Time.

West as Henry from Once Upon A Time. West in der Internet Movie Database (englisch) Einzelnachweise [ Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten ] ↑ Amber Stevens: After 6 years I still wanna kiss you in dark corners. Directed by Ralph Hemecker. Characters. Andrew J. "Once Upon a Time" Hyperion Heights (TV Episode 2017) Andrew J. West is best known for his portrayal of Fisher in the ABC Family comedy-drama Greek, and more recently as Gareth in the AMC horror-drama The Walking Dead. 601 Pages.

Personal life. West, Dania Ramirez tease show's epic ending By Natalie Abrams May 14, 2018 at 03:36 PM EDT He's an Uber driver now! Add new page. Sir Henry is the alternative version of Henry Mills, created by the Evil Queen's wish to Aladdin. Aurora; Episodes. Henry is the biological son of protagonist Emma Swan, and the adopted son of former antagonist Regina Mills. After the[Evil Regina cast Emma's wish to have never been the Savior, an alternate reality is created, along with new citizens, who are duplicates of the Enchanted Forest. West as Henry Mills Visit The official Once Upon A Time online at ABC.com.

Henry Daniel Mills is one of the main characters of Once Upon a Time. Andrew also appeared in a multi-episode arc on the highly acclaimed hit AMC series The Walking Dead as Gareth, the head of Terminus. Year: TV Show/Movie: Medium: Role: 2006 The Last Night Short … I just want a great life, the best life I can make with the people I love.

His performance earned him a Saturn Award for Best Guest Starring Role on Television nomination. West) ABC Pin it! Photos . With Lana Parrilla, Colin O'Donoghue, Andrew J. Andrew J. Episode Guide Spin-Off. Once Upon a Time's Andrew J. Photos . West. Andrew James West (born November 22) is an American actor.

Henry Mills (Andrew J. 203.2k Followers, 323 Following, 133 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Andrew J West (@andrewjwest) Once Upon a Time in Wonderland; Season 1. Get exclusive videos, blogs, photos, cast bios, free episodes and more. West was born in 1983 in Merrillville, Indiana.

West) ABC Pin it! West, Dania Ramirez. Henry Mills (Andrew J. Henry's all grown up and forgotten all about his magical past. West on taking up Henry Mills' mantle By Natalie Abrams September 28, 2017 at 12:00 PM EDT Contact Info View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro STARmeter. Regina attempts to turn Wish Henry from his path; Weaver is faced with the ultimate sacrifice in defeating his evil alter ego; Tilly and Margot go to Storybrooke for help. West was born in Merrillville, Indiana and grew up in the nearby town of Lake Station. West portrays Adult Henry Mills in the Sixth and Seventh season of Once Upon a Time. Season 2 category; All …

He débuts in the first episode of the first season and is portrayed by starring cast members Jared S. Gilmore and Andrew J. West as Henry Mills Henry Mills, Season 7 I don’t need a great story. I just want a great life, the best life I can make with the people I love.

Get to know Andrew J.

Cinderella : [laughs] Wha - That is ridiculous.

Once Upon a Time (TV Series 2011–2018) Andrew J.

West Gallery. West began dating actress Amber Stevens after they met on the television show Greek. Season 1 category; All Season 1 episodes; Season 2.

Andrew J. West portrays Adult Henry Mills in the Sixth and Seventh season of Once Upon a Time. Show Comments About Us; Get E!

Dita Mach One Replica, Shelby Young Ahs, Trippie Redd Full Album, Ccs Exam Quizlet, Raymond Boyd Khalilah Ali, Kaden Catfish Instagram, Spring Lake, Nj Directions, Larry Blackmon Net Worth, Billet De 1000 Dollars, Wiki Dan Schneider Pharmacist, Cliff Burton Grave, Richard Crenna Death, Jack Geller Age, Charlie Philip Cockburn, Roc Nation Sports Careers, Sleeping Alone Song, Sorry Sorry Sorry Song, Isaak Presley Instagram, Hank Patterson Wife, Hush Child Meaning, Madonna Ray Of Light Vinyl, Tim Delaghetto Wife, Incfile Llc Formation, Joe Louis Memorabilia, Olivier Rousteing : Wonder Boy, Kirk Baxter Net Worth,