192.1k Likes, 897 Comments - Jerry Trainor (@jerrytrainor) on Instagram: “Happy birthday to my sister from another mister!!! @mirandacosgrove is so punk rock.” Jerry graduated from the University of San Diego High School, which is now known as Cathedral Catholic High School, and Jerry's mother teaches both pre-calculus and calculus there.

The iCarly star, Jerry Trainor keeps a personal life. But have you ever wondered what he has been up to after the end of the show? He also studied drama at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Jerry Trainor was born on January 21, 1977, and is an American television and movie actor. Jerry Trainor was born on January 21, 1977, and is an American television and movie actor.

He studied improvization at the Ground-lings school in Los Angeles. Jerry Trainor is not related to Meghan. Meghan Trainor is NOT Jerry Trainor's sister, but is the younger sister of Ryan Trainor. Read all about Jerry Trainor with TVGuide.com's exclusive biography including their list of awards, celeb facts and more at TVGuide.com 1m Followers, 227 Following, 601 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jerry Trainor (@jerrytrainor) Trainor was born and raised in San Diego, California, the son of Bill Trainor and Madelyn (NE McNeil) Trainor. Read HERE.. Jerry graduated from the University of San Diego High School, which is now known as Cathedral Catholic High School, and Jerry's mother teaches both pre-calculus and calculus there.

Michael Kors Sparkling Blush Rollerball, When Does Morris Find Out About The Charmed Ones, Courtney Eaton And Ross Lynch, Daunte Culpepper Injury, Hideki Matsuyama Golf Clubs, Les Claypool Wife, I Just Came To Say Hello Lyrics Katy Perry, Rockville High School Graduation 2020, Beyonce Rock Song, Glee Season 6 Episode 9 Cast, Trent Green Wife, Tiesto 2013 Songs, Ali G Show, T-pain Rhymed Mansion With Wisconsin Meme, How Old Is Wilma Smith Husband, Brisco County, Jr Theme, Gucci Fendi Prada Dolce And Gabbana, Peaches High Maintenance, Purr Like A Cat, Wyatt Nash Hitchcock And Scully, Chrissy Teigen Mac And Cheese Balls Recipe, Best Tv Shows On Stan, 90210 Season 1 Episodes, Awkward Tv Show Characters, Don Letts Tour, Webb Simpson House, Frosted Flakes Calories, Metro Boomin Headband, Better Call Saul Season 4 Recap, Go-go Scooter Beeps 9 Times, Azzedine Alaïa Height, Phil Mickelson Wife Pics, Ali G Show, Breadwinners Shrunken Ducks, Why Was The Quad Cancelled, Audrina Patridge Baby Daddy, Ira Gershwin Net Worth, Songs In A Minor, Craig Mazin Net Worth, Kesha Real Name, Hannah Brown Bachelorette Season, Terry Camilleri Movies, Intent To Destroy, Rod Navarro Family, Adam Smith Billy Porter Instagram, Mandalorian Speeder Drivers, Daunte Culpepper Injury, Dorothy Atkinson Harlots, Mike O'malley Guts, Yann Arthus-bertrand Movies, Ian Gomez Daughter, Rodent Control Brand, Stephanie Hsu Be More Chill, Zoey's Extraordinary Outburst Recap, Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Podia, Anna Wintour Profile, Jay-z In My Lifetime, Vol 2, Camilo Echeverry Canciones, Counterpoint In Composition, House Theatre Definition, Edie Parker Home, Monumental Sports High School Basketball, Kayleigh Ex On The Beach, Phish - You Enjoy Myself, Baggage Carousel Manufacturers, Billy Sheehan Yamaha Bass, Joe Meek The Beatles, Miguel Cotto Wife, Take The Money And Run - Youtube, Dont Touch My Truck Tony D, Can Kill This Movie 2019, Roberts Blossom Poetry, Hackerrank Challenges Javascript, Does Angela Merkel Have Children, William Hurt - Imdb, Video Clips To Teach Emotions, Christian Lacroix Home, Dody Goodman Movies And Tv Shows, Bop Abbreviation Medical, Kala Ukulele Yellow, Proud Heather Small Album, John Varvatos Patchwork Leather Jacket, The Arctic Event, The Freshman Trivia, Zombieland: Double Tap Jump Scares, Mahler: Symphony 2 Bernstein, Byte App Stocks, Nate Burleson Number, Scott Bryce Family,